• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Mbox 30s presses (fent)

Harveysnow

Bluelighter
Soo I have an honest question guys. I've been using mbox 30s for about a month now, been on opiates for the past year. I buy them on the darknet.. I'm just wondering,, what would be safer for me to use daily? These fake Mbox 30s(fent) or should i just switch to pure dope? By the way, Im a snorter. Thanks guys. Just trying to stay safe

I'm just worried about hot spots, andalso have no clue what they're cutting these things with, besides fent. Any advice is appreciated

The problem with hotspots is that even if you crush them up and mixed them together thoroughly, some of the fentanyl analogs that could be used are so powerful that some of these chemicals can be much smaller than a grain of sand.

It’s best to dissolve them completely in water and use Pasteur pipette, or eye dropper, to administer intranasally.

🧙‍♂️
Would switching to actuall dope(brown) be safer?

Absolutely, but finding actual dope like heroin, or real oxycodone pills, are almost an urban legend now a days.

🧙‍♂️
Well, I guess il just stick with my m30s. I just really dislike these.. They always leave me unsatisfied , even if I do enough to feel pretty high. For some reason they jus leave me coming back for more. I know opiates do that in general, but these suck. And have noo legs.. but atleast they keep me well I guess

I can’t stand those fent 30’s. All of that illegal fentanyl being pressed or sold as heroin could be any analog because the people that synthesis fentanyl don’t care what type they are making and some of them are so powerful that they will kill you instantly and narcan can’t bring you back. It’s stupid these days and not enjoyable or euphoric at all.

If I were you, I’d get a reagent test kit that identifies the different analogs. Like I said before, you don’t know what they are pressing and a speck of one of the more powerful analogs (there are many of them) that could be in them will kill you.

🧙‍♂️
I know your probably right. Unfortunately they're just very cheap for me. I'm scared that if I switch over to dope it will be just as bad... I'm gonna look into getting a reagent test like you said. That way I know I'm not getting something like carfentanil or something similar... I really hate this new age fent shit. It sucks. Its already shitty to be an opiate addict, sucks even more having to worry if your next fix will be your last 😔. I just wish you could still get fent free dope..

I got lucky and got off of heroin before it all became fentanyl. I got on methadone for a few years and quit opioids all together about 8 years ago. I hated being a junky and I’m still so amazed I actually quit for good. Have you considered getting clean? I can tell you how I did it, if you are interested?

🧙‍♂️
To be completely honest... im not ready to get clean . I want too in the future, I'm just not ready for it yet. I have 5 months clean from alcohol and stimulants , but I'm still trying to figure things out and recover completely from that before I try and quit opiates.. I know that doesn't make much sence.. and probably sounds stupid. But I'm just not strong enough ( mentally) to quit right now...

I completely understand that. Congrats on the 5 months clean from alcohol and stimulants. I just want to let you know if you ever need support if you decide to quit the fent BL is has a great community of people in recovery that really do help each other.

🧙‍♂️
Thank you, I really appreciate the support