European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mayor looking to restrict Amsterdam's coffee shops to residents only

I AM i.e

Bluelighter

Just as the rest of the world is finally waking up the pioneers are heading in the opposite direction. I mean it's nowhere near as good as it was when I first started going in the 90's but it's still a great city. Take away the sex, drugs and general sense of anything goes and all you're left with is a pretty city just like so many others in Europe.

last time I went to Amsterdam was in Les Enfants to see Recondite other than that it's a shitty ass place tbh, don't worth any $. They're lucky bcz of Gen-Z, that's all and some old boomers with crab mentality.

9162-A6-CC-69-B5-4-E70-8-D36-708949-EB32-A7.jpg

True story. I have a tumour in my eye now called an optic nerve melanocytoma.

Just as the rest of the world is finally waking up the pioneers are heading in the opposite direction. I mean it's nowhere near as good as it was when I first started going in the 90's but it's still a great city. Take away the sex, drugs and general sense of anything goes and all you're left with is a pretty city just like so many others in Europe.

It's definitely bizarre how places here in the USA are adopting such a revolutionary & positive public policy re: cannabis, while the Netherlands (a pioneer in cannabis policy, as you mentioned) seems to be drifting further and further in a conservative direction on this issue for years now. For years people here in the USA were stuck with prohibition and looked towards the Netherlands as a positive example of a more enlightened cannabis policy

It took me and my pal a walk down a side street before I found a shop advertising to two guys from the Midlands everything from coke to acid, but shop sold bongs and rizla. This was a two years ago mind.

Probably get gear now. Sound fella like..

Nothing stops amsterdam. You can still buy proper strains of shrooms under the counter. Those christans have been trying to limit weed forever and it never works out. Corruption is deep in the netherlands the drug trade is worth over 20 billion euro a year to holland all the politicans are corrupt and soft on the drug dealers and gangs everybody gets a cut this reduces the gang violence aswell. If they starting getting tough it would lead to more rpgs getting shot through buildings like what happened a few years back.