• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Maybe someone can Help me

If I were I doctor Id say dont do cocaine anymore, idk maybe its an allergy

Maybe a negative reaction to levamisole or other cutting agent? Is this something that started suddenly, or are you new to cocaine??

Has it always happened when you take cocaine? Does it get worse the more you take? Have you any tingling/rashes/temperature along with it? Any other weird side effects?

Everytime i do cocaine my lips are getting bigger and really Red anyone knows what could Help?
Thanks

you might have bought your coke from a bad cook of some sort

this one time i bought meth off a random dealer, because i couldn't find the one i knew, and it made my balls hurt for the whole high, and my dope dick didint even feel like a real dope dick

that has never happened to me with other types of meth from trusted sources

maybe, try coke from a different dealer and see if the same effects occur?

Cocaine isn't cooked, first of all. It is extracted from Coca leaves and refined into the end product through chemical extraction.

While this isn't really a normal reaction, Cocaine is a powerful local anesthetic, so for you to experience some kind of reaction in your facial area after use isn't such a strange thing.

If it is truly bothersome, I would recommend not using Cocaine anymore as it could be some kind or minor allergic reaction.

But did you feel like a dick? Do you still feel like a dick? Maybe you are a dick. You should get that checked out.
at the time i was too embarrassed to go to the hospital and tell them how i did meth and my balls where hurting

and i didnt have this forum to talk about it, or knew what a forum as at the time

i just waited it out like a man and stayed clean for like about 5 days and my dick went back to normal LOL

that post was just to maybe give the user some better intell, because i saw him going throught the same problems as the young me did, and would like to give him a shortcut to his issue, rather than to cut the black off, and tell im to "go get help" this forum can answer all your question

at the time i was too embarrassed to go to the hospital and tell them how i did meth and my balls where hurting

and i didnt have this forum to talk about it, or knew what a forum as at the time

i just waited it out like a man and stayed clean for like about 5 days and my dick went back to normal LOL

that post was just to maybe give the user some better intell, because i saw him going throught the same problems as the young me did, and would like to give him a shortcut to his issue, rather than to cut the black off, and tell im to "go get help" this forum can answer all your question

Hugs, apparently you haven't heard. The stigma surrounding addiction and mental health overall is over. They will treat you with the utmost respect.

Actually, most hospitals treat addicted patients as road blocks on their way to treating "real patients". I have a seizure disorder. I had a seizure and a bus scooped me up and brought me to the hospital.

I was, without question sent to the observed psychiatric part of the ED. I was so disoriented and confused. I was repeatedly vomiting. An LNA would chastise me for missing the bucket.

I began demanding medical attention. I got sent to a padded room where I continued talking shit. I heard the lead psychiatrist say clearly "yeah I don't think this one's on the list" then she said maybe he "needs the Methamphetamine special" which I learned was the process of putting someone tweaking hard in a chair, strap them down, dope them up with shots of antipsychotics and then putting them in a dark room. I believe they didn't realize the door wasn't completely closed.

This concept made me seriously afraid. I eventually found out from an LNA that this "list" was the list of "real patients".

I passed their drug test. I wasn't using drugs at the time other than Cannabis. When I passed the drug test, the psychiatrist asked me if I ever abuse cough medicine. "That's what I think is going on. I've seen this so many times"

I'm just like, I'm not using drugs. I have a seizure disorder. I need a neurological exam. It didn't matter. I later found in my official record that an overdose of Dextromethorphan was apparent and that patien resolved after the cough medicine wore off.

No drugs. No DXM. But that's how I was treated. The idea that my problems were not caused by drugs was not on the table.

Hugs, apparently you haven't heard. The stigma surrounding addiction and mental health overall is over. They will treat you with the utmost respect.

Actually, most hospitals treat addicted patients as road blocks on their way to treating "real patients". I have a seizure disorder. I had a seizure and a bus scooped me up and brought me to the hospital.

I was, without question sent to the observed psychiatric part of the ED. I was so disoriented and confused. I was repeatedly vomiting. An LNA would chastise me for missing the bucket.

I began demanding medical attention. I got sent to a padded room where I continued talking shit. I heard the lead psychiatrist say clearly "yeah I don't think this one's on the list" then she said maybe he "needs the Methamphetamine special" which I learned was the process of putting someone tweaking hard in a chair, strap them down, dope them up with shots of antipsychotics and then putting them in a dark room. I believe they didn't realize the door wasn't completely closed.

This concept made me seriously afraid. I eventually found out from an LNA that this "list" was the list of "real patients".

I passed their drug test. I wasn't using drugs at the time other than Cannabis. When I passed the drug test, the psychiatrist asked me if I ever abuse cough medicine. "That's what I think is going on. I've seen this so many times"

I'm just like, I'm not using drugs. I have a seizure disorder. I need a neurological exam. It didn't matter. I later found in my official record that an overdose of Dextromethorphan was apparent and that patien resolved after the cough medicine wore off.

No drugs. No DXM. But that's how I was treated. The idea that my problems were not caused by drugs was not on the table.
Depends on where you live Keiff. Smaller the town, the narrower the field of view towards change.