Maximizing the effects of Test, not muscle

HoldBack

Bluelighter
So my main reason for using steroids is that I like how it feels rather than to put on muscle. It really counters the negative of methadone for me (eg no interest in sex, no energy).

Has anyone used test in this manner? Is there a way I can maintain the effects of test without constantly increasing the dose?

For the past eighteen months I would do a 10-week cycle at 500 mg /week followed by a few months at around 50-100 mg/ week then down to nothing for a few months.

Is this the most effective way to maintain the non-muscle building effects? Or does it probably make more sense to just always stay at 60 mg or so per week.

I found steroids really did fix the opiate issues for sex drive and even made my withdrawals easier for whatever reason.

I would suggest maintaining at a TRT level dose, some people do this for their whole life.
I believe the dose is around 100-200 mg a week of Test Cypionate. You could use Sustanon too due to the long acting esters

I’m using the lowest dose now that I’ve used in years and still have all the positives. You shouldn’t ever need to increase the dose to do what you are after so I’d just stick to 100-150mg per week for those purposes