• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Masturbating in public?

Atelier3

Bluelighter
I once lay down under a tree in the middle of a cemetary at 3 AM while walking home and rubbed one out while totally fucked up on coke. I was already in shadow people territory so it took 3 times as long as I had to keep checking with them whether the coast was clear and I was safe. This was in the middle of suburbia 2 blocks from my house but couldn't wait. I don't think I actually got the vinegar stroke in before I totally freaked myself out and bolted for home.

Lizzy1Fair

Bluelighter
How many have done it? Were you caught, how did they react, did you finish and how was it. I wanna hear stories.
and no masturbating in public just sex. A Macy's dressing room and on a car in an empty parking lot. Midway through it started downpouring.. that 1 was fun. Oh... a pool too.

G_Chem

Bluelighter
I enjoy public masturbation, especially if you got someone else involved... It’s hot as hell to get a girl off in public kinda similar to a scene in Shameless where Fiona meets some dude on a bus.

One funny story in particular I can remember.. As a teen I one day went down across the street from my house into the woods to eat some mushrooms and wander around listening to Pink Floyd on my Discman. (Nostalgia anyone?) I was well into my trip when I was hit with a primal feeling to beat one out.

So down right in the middle of this path I start going at it.. I’m doing my thing when I hear voices and footsteps coming down the trail. In my tripped out state I literally jump into a bunch of bushes with nothing but a shirt and socks on. I then burrow down and hide.

It just so happens the people are actually some of my friends!! They somehow don’t notice me and walk on by. If they had walked up on me, I’m sure my social life would have been forever gone lol.

-Gc

Crackedout420

Bluelighter
I enjoy public masturbation, especially if you got someone else involved... It’s hot as hell to get a girl off in public kinda similar to a scene in Shameless where Fiona meets some dude on a bus.

One funny story in particular I can remember.. As a teen I one day went down across the street from my house into the woods to eat some mushrooms and wander around listening to Pink Floyd on my Discman. (Nostalgia anyone?) I was well into my trip when I was hit with a primal feeling to beat one out.

So down right in the middle of this path I start going at it.. I’m doing my thing when I hear voices and footsteps coming down the trail. In my tripped out state I literally jump into a bunch of bushes with nothing but a shirt and socks on. I then burrow down and hide.

It just so happens the people are actually some of my friends!! They somehow don’t notice me and walk on by. If they had walked up on me, I’m sure my social life would have been forever gone lol.

-Gc
You got lucky