• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Massive Headache while on crystal meth? (PS maybe Im dehydrated)

dont snort it ..shoot it up !! soo much stronger harder & better effect !! a full body orgasm !!! once u do it then u will understand ...its the only way to fly ..lol

Way to give absolutely stupid advice on a harm reduction website 8)

Relieving this thread because it's the same question but hasnt't quite answered it.

I started meth few weeks ago, and have been doign about a point on a weekend.

First few weeks were great, but then one time i smoked a bit and a pulsing, throbbing headache came on. Quite intense. Kept smoking, got worse, took a panadol, subsided after about an hour, and i enjoyed the high like normal.

Since then it has been happening every time, and it comes on sooner and more intense every time. Now it comes on straight away and it gets almost unbearable. I'll take a toke and it'll hit couple minutes later, THROB, THROB, THROB, THROB, and slowly slowly ebb away but it'll take quite a while to completely dissappear. In face it carries on for a few days even when i'm not smoking again.

What is this???
What should i do???

Please help. I miss that lovely high i used to get.

You should probably consider cutting back or stopping using altogether. Headaches like this can be caused by hypertension (high blood pressure) and its quite possible you're experiencing this from your use. Chronic hypertension puts stress on all of your blood vessels and your entire cardiovascular system, not something you want to risk for long.

its not a migraine is it? If you have never had one before you cant possibly imagine how horrible they are, if feels like someone is is shooting you in the eye with a 357 at super slow motion...itds like drilling throbbing pain, nausea and so on...

meth once triggered a really bad migraine once that was debilitating as i dont know what...

Every time we got on my gf gets headaches, I can't really say I ever do. She often seems to tense her muscles and clenches/chews/swallows a lot more as well

I've only taken low doses of Dexedrine/Adderall and I've never used crystal meth. The last time I took any I took 15mg of adderall years ago when studying for a university exam and reading an entire history textbook. I did redose not long maybe an hour or so after taking 10mg and later that night when I came home from hanging out with a friend I got a really bad headache and I felt sort of dizzy but I figured it happened from not eating enough even though I had forced myself to eat some food earlier, and I probably was dehydrated even though I drank water and drank a gatorade or powerade while driving with my friend that night.

When I took the amount I was prescribed at 5-10mg I never really got bad headaches.

Please don't bump old threads, it is unlikly the OP will see the responses now. Please start a new thread if you have any questions.

^What about everyone else that is wondering what that headache they got when on amphetamines was? This thread is not just for the OP.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the fact that it may be an overdose. Not overdose in the "Go to the ER, you're dying" sort of way, but in the sense that you dosed over what you should have. The one time i was careless about my dosing, upon come-up I got a killer headache that didn't go away until I started coming down a bit. And that was my first dose of the binge, too.

Vasoconstriction headache? You can take some Aspirin or Ibuprofen/APAP. Also, amps use up water at an ungodly rate, stay hydrated.

^Yeah, that's the culprit of these headaches. That or hypertension. Possible combination of both.

Hmm I shoot meth on occasion and one time, it was the first time in a few months (shooting criss), i shot and right along with the high was a KILLER headache that lasted a few hours. It really sucked, i took Tylonel but didn't help at all. But out of the say 20 times I shot criss it only happened that one time. I shot like 2 times sense and I've been fine.

need some help!!!

thanks for all the info on this i just did meth and it was the second time i've ever done it the first time i smoked it but this time i injected it and it felt amazing for about two minutes but then this massive headache came on and nothing i have done for the past hour and a half has done anything to help i took aleve and then some generic tylenol with a sleep aid ... i need you guys to tell me something thats going to work immediately please i dont think i can handle this much longer :( .... somebody shoot me please....

As listed before, try out Aspirin, maybe 81-325mg. I would recommend 400-600 ibuprofen but you already took Naproxen.

Also, drink a glass of water every 15 minutes at the least, while trying to get some some food in to you. Force feed yourself if you have to. Since I eat so often (4 hours), one way I eat whole wheat bread when I'm not hungry is to take a bite, and then get a mouthful of water to get the bread wet; should be much easier to chew and swallow that way. Protein bars and shakes are another easy addition to the bread, and an easy way to get some good fats is to make an olive oil bread dip.

thanks for all the info on this i just did meth and it was the second time i've ever done it the first time i smoked it but this time i injected it and it felt amazing for about two minutes but then this massive headache came on and nothing i have done for the past hour and a half has done anything to help i took aleve and then some generic tylenol with a sleep aid ... i need you guys to tell me something thats going to work immediately please i dont think i can handle this much longer :( .... somebody shoot me please....

Before you use meth, prepare yourself for it. Make sure you have an exact date in mind you plan on using. On the days leading up to your dose, exercise, eat a healthy diet, practice discipline on yourself knowing you will be giving your brain reward. If you do not focus on maintaining health before using drugs, you are rewarding yourself without effort (which is exactly what ingesting drugs like meth does on a neurological level, activates rewarding releases of dopamine & serotonin synthetically).
When drugs are used solely for their reward, we sacrifice our ability to use them properly as tools. Meth used on a whim can cause physical distress when we do not calculate as many factors as we can about the metabolic implications of the substance (this applies with all substances as well). NOW, back to the topic A headache develops while on meth, now the responsible thing any Bluelighter would do is gaze over common sources of info containing Methamphetamine's effect on the human body. Many explanations about meth headaches have been offered, I think dehydration is the culprit with any amph headaches. A very basic property of meth is its hygroscopic quality (moisture-absorbing). This being said, it can draw moisture from any tissue it comes into contact with, thus it is dehydrating. My advice, stock up on distilled water, others will tell you that it doesn't contain minerals but you should be consuming those with foods you eat. Distilled water tastes better when you're dehydrated and doesn't contain free radicals that tap water often carries. Every 2 hours fill up a 20oz bottle of filtered water, set a reminder every 2 hours after that on your phone to remind you for "water time". Make sure your water is drank after the alarm goes off (and be sure to fill it back up). Practice discipline, the people who made your drugs used discipline to create the drug, don't you think a fair exchange should be made? The more focus on your health & fitness, the more sweet the reward will taste.

oh man take care of what your doing seriously this s**t is not fun!!! believe me... sounds like you had a dirty wack!!! maybe using dirty equitment?? did u use a filter when filling the needle?? DONT EVER use a smoke butt to filter it.. use the ones that come in the pack.. the smoke ones actually have tiny shreds of fiberglass in them that can actually be sucked up into the needle and into your vein then into ur heart and what ya get is a ripped artery!! CRAZY STUPID!!! if it felt like a migrain it most likely was dirty.. it could even be that the dealer used dirty equipment to bag it up?? make sure u clean EVERYTHING with hot water from kettle before use and use fabric like ur t shirt to dry it dont ever use tissues.. or better yet do what i did and quit it man before its too late.. whoever taught u to use it like that is an idiot and who ever tells people to use needles instead coz it feels better!! seriously they are nut bags who have already gone to far and killed way too many brain cells!!! you get more addicted to the needle than you do the drug you are using.. i dont know how old you are but i really wish you get someone to talk to and get out of the habit before your like me and still abbusing 13 years later!!! sooooooooo nottttttt worth IT!!!! cheers

Please don't bump old threads, it is unlikly the OP will see the responses now. Please start a new thread if you have any questions.

I really don't understand why it is a problem, I google searched the same
question/issue and this was the first thread I clicked on and even though its
From maybe 4 months ago, I was
Able to better understand why i was getting the headaches, it Really helped me and From what i see its helping many others just by reading all the feedback From the others. Thank you everyone for sharing.

Please don't

oh man take care of what your doing seriously this s**t is not fun!!! believe me... sounds like you had a dirty wack!!! maybe using dirty equitment?? did u use a filter when filling the needle?? DONT EVER use a smoke butt to filter it.. use the ones that come in the pack.. the smoke ones actually have tiny shreds of fiberglass in them that can actually be sucked up into the needle and into your vein then into ur heart and what ya get is a ripped artery!! CRAZY STUPID!!! if it felt like a migrain it most likely was dirty.. it could even be that the dealer used dirty equipment to bag it up?? make sure u clean EVERYTHING with hot water from kettle before use and use fabric like ur t shirt to dry it dont ever use tissues.. or better yet do what i did and quit it man before its too late.. whoever taught u to use it like that is an idiot and who ever tells people to use needles instead coz it feels better!! seriously they are nut bags who have already gone to far and killed way too many brain cells!!! you get more addicted to the needle than you do the drug you are using.. i dont know how old you are but i really wish you get someone to talk to and get out of the habit before your like me and still abbusing 13 years later!!! sooooooooo nottttttt worth IT!!!! cheers

I know your only trying to look out, but please try to be more,...well, LESS judgmental when responding. I don't like when people put down, or call people they don't know names like idiot. People come here for a place
To get help,answers,advice and maybe support about issues that most of the time are really hard to bring up due to fear of judgement, being ridiculed or talked to like a piece
Of crap. We don't know everyone's story or what they have been through, this is actually to everyone bashing the people who iv it. Until you walk in their shoes, don't judge. I agree that the needle is more addicting because I had that addiction before I had a meth addiction. I'm not gonna go into my whole story but
Please guys, I know MOST of you are just looking out, but you dunno what someone's dealin with. Don't forget about the depression that comes along with the meth. Try to choose your words more carefully. We're all guilty of something and nothing makes us better than someone else. <3

yea i have had very intense throbbing headaches. I get them almost right after I smoke. and b4 I smoke I eat n am well rested n drink plenty of fluids cuz I know i wont be doin any of this! So ned a new answer please!

the serious headaches come from hypertension . if you feel the pain pumping in your head its meth hypertension . thing is i never got many headaches in my life now after 2 weeks of use i still get headaches if i get a bit tired or under warm water in the shower or when the tension abit rises the pain begins from the backof the head and continues ap the skull peak(crown chakra) feels like a rod is being inserted i got that while binging one night i was smoking quiete alot about 1.5g with no tolerance in about 6 hours at 4 hours i got extreme pumping pain inside my head while siting and when i stood i felt relive .. i fear that i might had a stroke or something ...