• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Marijuna will kill you instantly

Radiance are u the one that told that poor girl on teen.com to snort cocaine to get over her man

Radiance are u the one that told that poor girl on teen.com to snort cocaine to get over her man

is it just me, or has that article on pot disappeared and been replaced by an article on sexual reproduction?

marijuana lead to more dangerous things, such as:
fun
laughter
potato chips
sitting on the couch
potato chips
spiritual enlightenment
potato chips
------------------
-- "Life is just a dream of the imagination of oneself"
-- "Oh Ecstasy, you got what I need, to make feel allright, and to make me feel nice"
AIM : I See Trails 604

Yes, the article on Marijuana has been replaced by some crap about sexual reproduction. OH MY GOD tho, from the stuff you guys have said about this article, I am rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off! That is SUCH total bullshit. OH MY GOD I can't believe propaganda like this about pot is out there still. Marijuana is everywhere. Everyday, every home (most ones anyways). Kids smoke it, teens smoke it, buisnesspeople smoke it, COPS smoke it (well the cool ones do anyways LOL) It's everywhere. And thats a good thing. Whatever is left of the "straight" world will just have to learn to fuckin deal with it!

I got suspended my sophmore year of high school due to this scenario:
I wrote a letter in my government class to a govenor in my state regarding the legal status of said substance. My principal somehow learned of it and told me
"marijuana can kill you the first time you try it if you have an allergic reaction, and there's no way to know untill it is too late. are you sure you want to risk that?"
I guess probably shouldn't have responded with "so can peanuts, go fuck yourself"
People are dipshits. I wish that asshole was killed when he was in Korea.
------------------
A pipefull a day keeps the doctor away
  • AIM = CaucasianHomeboy
[This message has been edited by CaucasianHomeboy (edited 28 April 2001).]

Nope, I got the article about sexual reproduction as well... looks like they took it down
smile.gif

'I guess probably shouldn't have responded with "so can peanuts, go fuck yourself"'
ahAHAHAHaha CaucasianHomeboy! Good shit!