Marijuana joint falls out of assistant city attorney's pocket -- in court

Of all the places you'd take a joint, fucking criminal court...And on top of that having it just rolling round his pocket willy nilly. Guys obviously a dumbass or just really didn not give a fuck.
Can't imagine someone doing that over here, never mind in 'merica where a bag of buds can get you like 20 years or some bullshit..

I see the official bluelight twitter account posted this article a few hours ago. Who ever updates that twitter for bluelight seems to mainly just use articles from here on the account, and doesn't update it very much, it's a shame the mods here can't check an option on the most relevant or controversial drug based articles and have them automatically posted to that BL twitter feed.

It would get more twitter followers then and possibly more users over to BL as well.

I dont know why they dont use it to post announcements very much like the video code being turned on in certain forums and other BL related things too. On 26th Jul 2011 they posted about surviving the upgrade and that was the last announcement style post. All posts since then seem to be from articles in DITM.

Dude obviously forgot it was in his pocket....I bet his wife is pissed the fuck off considering she's running for office

Foreigner;10960185 said:
What he did was dumb, but for me the article only serves to emphasize how stupid pot laws are. If it were a cigarette falling out of his pocket there would be no comment. It's mind blowing how a simple difference in the substance changes the reaction of everyone around.

Simple difference in substance? So, if a sherm (that could be noticed) fell out of my pocket, people should have the same reaction as a normal cigarette, using your logic?

Venrak;10959539 said:
How many of us actually put joints in our pockets for any amount of time?

Talk about a good way to break or lose a joint.

hahah yeah man totally.

What a silly bugger - fair play to him though. Fair cop as well though

This article reminds me of the bill introduced by someone - I completely forgot who it was - to have mandatory drug testing for politicians, policy makers, law enforcement officials and such. The bill was immediately thrown out citing invasion of privacy or some other dumb shit excuse. Yet the same bill was passed into law for anyone who's on welfare from what I recall (but I don't think this is federal, only in a couple of states - but I have bad memory so please correct me if I'm wrong).

This is fucking hilarious. Musta been some shwag weed if they couldn't smell it lol but either way who gives a fuck, cannabis is the safest drug on the planet, including your legal Advil, cold medicine any anything else anyone can buy from any pharmacy.

poledriver;10968416 said:
I see the official bluelight twitter account posted this article a few hours ago. Who ever updates that twitter for bluelight seems to mainly just use articles from here on the account, and doesn't update it very much, it's a shame the mods here can't check an option on the most relevant or controversial drug based articles and have them automatically posted to that BL twitter feed.

It would get more twitter followers then and possibly more users over to BL as well.

I dont know why they dont use it to post announcements very much like the video code being turned on in certain forums and other BL related things too. On 26th Jul 2011 they posted about surviving the upgrade and that was the last announcement style post. All posts since then seem to be from articles in DITM.

Pm ocean in regards to suggestions like this.

pbuilder;10976802 said:
This is fucking hilarious. Musta been some shwag weed if they couldn't smell it lol but either way who gives a fuck, cannabis is the safest drug on the planet, including your legal Advil, cold medicine any anything else anyone can buy from any pharmacy.

I'd probably go with caffeine for safest psychoactive, but cannabis I suspect would be high on the list (especially when ingested orally).

^ The LD 50 for caffeine is relatively easily reachable if you snort or swallow pure caffeine or caffeine pills. Some people need to go to the hospital for taking 2 grams of caffeine.
Nothing like that is true for weed.

Caffeine is physically addictive.
Weed is (arguably) not.

Both are relatively safe but...

(ta dum)

Weed wins.

Captain.Heroin;10959597 said:
Yeah, for real.

Maybe he had been doing that for a long time, smoking it outside during lunch break, and just thought he could do it indefinitely? Who knows.

I think you hit the nail on the head with the hammer. Seems like one of those instances that a "safe for one day" choice turned into a habit. Too bad for him but the headline was the most entertaining I read today!

basically everyone smokes pot some are just hypocrites, how many cops can honestly say they NEVER got high as teens and such, most everyone has at least experimented, school officials, cops, judges, even the president of the united states, hell he was doing coke, everyones the same some people just try to act as though they are superior

sekio;10959911 said:
The only way this would be better is if it were tucked behind his ear or something

LMFAO OMG sorry im rollin balls man and this shit just hit the spot!!!!! hahahahahhahahahah after readin the article and vividly picturing him just chillin talkin to the police with that behind his ear. lololol sorry mods...its just that goood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LogicSoDeveloped;10959444 said:
He probably thought he could just get away with anything considering his position, assuming a cop wouldn't want to mess with a lawyer that knows their stuff. Common sense could've taught him that bringing a joint to court isn't a good idea.

QFT!

I can't stand it when people think they are entitled to certain things because of their position in society.