• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

March 2019?UNODC: 62nd Session of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs bans PMK glycidate

SelectiveSpeeding

Greenlighter
https://www.unodc.org/LSS/Announcement/Details/abeb2ba9-3788-4a67-a80a-19e098b4476b

VIENNA, Austria ? March 2019: At its 62nd regular session from 18 to 22 March 2019, the Commission on Narcotic Drugs decided to place nine substances and three precursors under international control. Following recommendations by the WHO, nine substances were added to the relevant schedules of the Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961 as amended by the 1972 Protocol and the Convention on Psychotropic Substances of 1971. Moreover, following recommendations by the INCB, three precursors, which can be used in the illicit manufacture of amphetamine-type stimulants, were added to Table I of the Convention against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances of 1988.

Added to the Convention against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances of 1988:

1. 3,4-MDP-2P-methylglycidate (PMK glycidate) (all stereoisomers) - Table I
  2. 3,4-MDP-2P-methylglycidic acid (PMK glycidic acid (all stereoisomers) - Table I
  3. Alpha-phenylacetoacetamide (APAA) (including its optical isomers) - Table I

This might mean big changes in the global MDMA market (at least until another substitute pops up). Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Why? Is this some sort of precursor?

MDMA blows anyways ime. Perhaps pills will start having 2c-B or they’ll just plain suck.

Pmk glycidate is a precursor for MDMA.
Not to worry the illicit market ALWAYS finds a way around and ALWAYS wins at the drug war.

Ah. I see.

Pmk glycidate is a precursor for MDMA.
Not to worry the illicit market ALWAYS finds a way around and ALWAYS wins at the drug war.

It doesn’t really need to. Chemical companies will still want to sell stock somehow.

< yea but if regulating precursors didnt have any effect whatsoever people would be using piperonal to make MDMA and never would have resorted to saffrole and pmk.

Wait, is that why the saffrole trees are all going extinct? Because they banned a different chemical?

Fucking insane.

Can't wait for the whole world to switch over to plain methamphetamine.

< I dont need to be high for 24 hrs and not able to sleep for 48 from a single hit of a drug.

I think MDMA is here to stay as it is one of the most user friendly hard drugs.

Wait, is that why the saffrole trees are all going extinct?

Fernet-Branca(liquor company) is probably partly to blame. At one point years ago i remember reading that they were responsible for more than 80% of the worlds saffron purchase.

< I dont need to be high for 24 hrs and not able to sleep for 48 from a single hit of a drug.

I think MDMA is here to stay as it is one of the most user friendly hard drugs.
this is my feelings exactly, plus meth kinda sux after the first 15-20 mins at least with mdma the positive effects last much longer

Fernet-Branca(liquor company) is probably partly to blame. At one point years ago i remember reading that they were responsible for more than 80% of the worlds saffron purchase.

Saffron and safrole are not related. Safrole is usually isolated from sassafras trees, whose roots used to be used to make root beer.

Yeah I don't think mdma is going anywhere.

Saffron and safrole are not related. Safrole is usually isolated from sassafras trees, whose roots used to be used to make root beer.
Oops!! I forgot what the thread was about that i was reading...
Was feelin REALLY good yesterday....

MDMA blows anyways ime. Perhaps pills will start having 2c-B or they’ll just plain suck.

That wouldn't mind that; 2c-b is superior both recreationally and therapeutically imo.
Supposedly there's a lot of 2c-b still going round the streets in certain regions

It'll probably not help me either. Nothing works. A bunch of it one summer probably helped me live more years than I would have otherwise. I can't imagine trying to use 2c-_ later in life.

I tend to think of methamphetamine as the superior antidepressant.

2c-b is weak. It's like a watered down candy flip