Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Marajuana and Travacalm

Killing_time

Bluelighter
Cannibus and Travacalm

Whilst recently attending a party I began discussing drugs, as I seem to do with most randoms.
One of the guys there began telling us about the effects of consuming Travacalm and weed.
As this is the first time I had heard about it I was somewhat skeptical, although the idea interests me.
Has anyone partaken in such activities before?
He described feelings of 'Alice in Wonderland man'... =D
I know there was the 'Big Pan Pharmacueticals scare' a while back and this may have been due to a reaction to the contents of the motion-sickness pills, although I wonder if this may be due to something different... someone I may be able to benefit from.
:)
PEACE

Note: Travalcalm contains dimenhydrinate 50 mg, hyoscine hydrobromide 0.2 mg and caffeine 20mg, this may be of some use to some (P_D immeidately springs to mind)

Last edited:
Thank you very much friend... thank you.
I shall report latter with my personal findings.
=D
PEACE

^^^
Or so I thought.
After reading the Erowid link you supplied me with dimenhydrinate does not seem like my cup o' tea, not at all.
:\
Anyway, thanks for that.
PEACE

Last edited:
A friend consumed a large amount (I don't remember how many) of Dramamine (dimenhydrinate) about a year ago, he doesn't use many drugs, don't think he'd ever tried a hallucinogen before. Reported basically delerium, vivid hallucinations without the ability to know which are real and which aren't. This was without marijuana, so I imagine this combination could be pretty intense.

Marijuana adds a much more paranoid high to the anti histamine delerious high.

^^^
And thus would be a big no-no.
I'm wondering what effects, say, thrice the recommended dosage and some cones would have.
The assumption is that the Travacalm would have no effect and I'd just get stoned but I am curious.
Meh, maybe i'll give this a go post exams.
Thanks for all the links guys, although I do wish they had eventuated into telling me I was in for a good high.
:\
=D
PEACE