• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Managed to put myself into opiate WDs - Advice needed

@SilentRoller , I hope that you are feeling better? the combination of this drug sounds difficult?
I have been on SSRI for a long time now over 10 years due to PTSD from cancer treatments, I am cancer free, yet have some ugly side effects from Chemo and radiation. Now my dr has added Hydrocodone to the mix for pain. I do not feel that I am looking to stop the SSRI, ( the dark place that my mind goes is too much. I can not stay off my pain meds for more than 10-14 days and say fuck it, life is too short to feel shitty?
Good luck, be very thankful you are off

Hi all,

Starting to feel much better. Still emotional here and there with zaps but on the mend.

Libido has also gone the other way....missus now needs a wheelchair. The tribulus terrestris supplement could also be to thank for that mind....

Hi all,

Starting to feel much better. Still emotional here and there with zaps but on the mend.

Libido has also gone the other way....missus now needs a wheelchair. The tribulus terrestris supplement could also be to thank for that mind....

Glad to hear you're on the mend mate (though your missus might not be so sure :! )

Just goes to show that opiates are relatively predictable, but throw SNRIs into the mix and it's a fuckin minefield...

I’m never touching tramadol again. It’s the worst thing ever created. The mental side to trams felt the same as I imagine doing g’s of Mandy each week for months would feel. I would take a comedown from a g of mdma rather than go through that again. And after only a month. Scary. No wonder trams can make some people suicidal....

I’m still battling zaps here and there but my mood is better. Occasionally emotional here and there, but I no longer want to throw myself under a bus.

Fuck opiates. Thankyou to everyone in this thread who helped me see the light when all around me was darkness. Appreciated. :)

Day 4 - I feel like I could cry at anything and am anxious as. This must get better soon surely....

Welcome to PAWS 😫😫😫😫😫

Honestly here & I will be brutally honest with you now this is the worst part in my view, it's what always pushed me back to it.

Expect raw emotions that crush you, near suicidal depression, everything is flat, you sleep for hours upon hours, not hungry, life becomes truly tragic like Nietzsche levels of horror.

I’m never touching tramadol again. It’s the worst thing ever created. The mental side to trams felt the same as I imagine doing g’s of Mandy each week for months would feel. I would take a comedown from a g of mdma rather than go through that again. And after only a month. Scary. No wonder trams can make some people suicidal....

I’m still battling zaps here and there but my mood is better. Occasionally emotional here and there, but I no longer want to throw myself under a bus.

Fuck opiates. Thankyou to everyone in this thread who helped me see the light when all around me was darkness. Appreciated. :)

The post I just made was done before I'd seen this, you maybe got off lightly as PAWS stays with me for months & months.

Now you understand why sometimes I'm in a foul mood & my favourite Sludge Metal band are EyeHateGod & their all consuming album "Dopesick" 😉

The mental side.....felt the same as I imagine doing g’s of Mandy each week for months would feel. I would take a comedown from a g of mdma rather than go through that again. And after only a month. Scary. No wonder......can make some people suicidal....

Fuck opiates. Thankyou to everyone in this thread who helped me see the light when all around me was darkness.

NOW you see why I cuss out Pete556 aka Ganjcat when he brags about using opiates & even said how great fent was.
As I always say people have NO CLUE what it's about & feels like to come off smack etc, people like Pete556 who make out using heroin is so great are misguided

Now you have an understanding of what the whole thing is about.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SilentRoller I am very happy to hear you are feeling better and not wanting an opiate habit . My life revolves around methadone clinic to fent/dope. It's no life . Every withdrawal gets worse then the last so if you ever think of using again remember this past week or 2 and realize it will be worse. I started with a few pills and almost a decade later hooked to one of the most powerful opiates there is and daily taking my life and almost ending it.

@Zopiclone bandit I love how you UK folk use the cunt word so much. Over here people get overly offended by it. I would bet those bragging about how great it is are probably lying about their use to begin with. I'm addicted to fent and i hate it. There is nothing glorifying about stabbing yourself with a needle because your dopesick and shaking so bad

Hey @Sky God how's it going man? Hope all is well for you in these strange days of Covid-19 & as the global population watches the old system of control die only to be replaced by some A.I. William Gibson vision gone wrong.

Yeah I've been using smack for many years sadly & though I've tried it beats me each time. Only had the displeasure Of fent once & that was enough, whoever sells that stuff is a true Cunt with a capital C (make that a old tramp ladies Cunt which hasn't been washed in decades & her pubes are like Rasta Mans locks) it has a weird green slime over the labia & clit hood, in small parts its dried out and flakes off like dry scabs. When cats go near they soon notice it's NOT fresh fish she got under there but an extreme case of genital rot.

Pete556 aka Ganjcat is makes up drug stuff to try & look big on here which shows he has a lot to learn

Keep safe man, the Covid is going nowhere sadly, hope to see you posting around BL.

Peace my brother 🙂👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Sky God how's it going man? Hope all is well for you in these strange days of Covid-19 & as the global population watches the old system of control die only to be replaced by some A.I. William Gibson vision gone wrong.

Yeah I've been using smack for many years sadly & though I've tried it beats me each time. Only had the displeasure Of fent once & that was enough, whoever sells that stuff is a true Cunt with a capital C (make that a old tramp ladies Cunt which hasn't been washed in decades & her pubes are like Rasta Mans locks) it has a weird green slime over the labia & clit hood, in small parts its dried out and flakes off like dry scabs. When cats go near they soon notice it's NOT fresh fish she got under there but an extreme case of genital rot.

Pete556 aka Ganjcat is a total twat, he makes up drug stuff to try & look big on here which shows what a total spastic he is.

Keep safe man, the Covid is going nowhere sadly, hope to see you posting around BL.

Peace my brother 🙂👍

I find people who brag are often liars. You know the game, it's nothing to brag about. I hope you are doing well. At least we got internet and video games. I can't imagine isolation with a candle and a book. And God is female :). I won't smite ya for that though (y)

I did 30 odd hours with tea lights (small candles in a metal tub) a few weeks ago when I run outta electric on the meter which really sucked.

All the best Gods are female you know, "Hell have NO fury like a woman scorned" as the saying goes.

Welcome to BL as I noticed your account is new. Keep safe my sister h

@Zopiclone bandit , Thank you for all you do here and people you help! I as well Know that God is a Female form ( Male would just fuck it all up and forget where he put things )
I am always amazed at the random poster who glorifies Opiate use?? Did I do it Wrong? WTF? I am on a very long taper , not really sure I can call it that, If I never jump just lower use and live a life in moments of WD and feeling normal, (Not Dope sick)
I am so glad that I have gotten here, helps a lot to know I am not alone (Just an other Bozo on the Bus ), Harm reduction is the whole story now. I just heard Lost another 32 M great kid, I am very friendly with parents ( we live in a very small town , not even a stop light)
a few of the sober boys took him to detox in Dec, and his parents put up 65K for a 90 day nice rehab. But we all know the story when not ready, he bolted after 6 days, Needed his Junkie CUNT girlfriend. Now he is dead Fent OD!!
Thanks for music tip , a little to rough for me ( i am old 60) but could not download it just for band and album title 😇 (y)

I did 30 odd hours with tea lights (small candles in a metal tub) a few weeks ago when I run outta electric on the meter which really sucked.

All the best Gods are female you know, "Hell have NO fury like a woman scorned" as the saying goes.

Welcome to BL as I noticed your account is new. Keep safe my sister h

thank you for the welcome and ya that's a good saying, i will admit we are the crazier side of the species
Lets Go Naacp GIF by BET

@Zopiclone bandit , Thank you for all you do here and people you help! I as well Know that God is a Female form ( Male would just fuck it all up and forget where he put things )
I am always amazed at the random poster who glorifies Opiate use?? Did I do it Wrong? WTF? I am on a very long taper , not really sure I can call it that, If I never jump just lower use and live a life in moments of WD and feeling normal, (Not Dope sick)
I am so glad that I have gotten here, helps a lot to know I am not alone (Just an other Bozo on the Bus ), Harm reduction is the whole story now. I just heard Lost another 32 M great kid, I am very friendly with parents ( we live in a very small town , not even a stop light)
a few of the sober boys took him to detox in Dec, and his parents put up 65K for a 90 day nice rehab. But we all know the story when not ready, he bolted after 6 days, Needed his Junkie CUNT girlfriend. Now he is dead Fent OD!!
Thanks for music tip , a little to rough for me ( i am old 60) but could not download it just for band and album title 😇 (y)
Sorry for your loss. In my town more people have died from fent OD then covid. Yes covid is real but i wish people cared more about us junkies. I did a rehab stint years ago for drinking. There were about 11 of us and every one had some kind of trauma that got them started. People are all over social media talking about how mental health needs more resources but that's all they do is talk to make themselves appear to be caring people but they wouldn't lift a finger to help someone in crisis. I hate fake people like that. I troll my facebook news feed and when some cunt( i love that word lol ) goes on about caring for mental health day i straight out ask them " where the fuck were you when i was calling needing to talk?'. I get blocked quite a bit. The truth hurts and i love exposing phony fuckers.

You're right there for sure sky god. The platitude prats.
The way I see it the more banners and promotion and glossy look g Web stuff saying we care for the mental well being of our workers clients whatever, the more of that stuff and org puts out the less they are actually doing for mental health.
Example too, the nspcc. The nspcc spends loads of money advertising and whatever other admin and do sweet f a for the youngsters.
Sorry, I'm a derailer.
Pwrsonally I find that poppy tea at the right levels, not too strong is excellent for me. Not buzz seeking comfort seeking. Long term user.
They are a mysterious thing. They speed time up too. All is relative. Lettuce milk. I think I read something about that the other week.