• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Making the most out of 10mg norco -- would adding soma help or hurt and how many?

lokidoki

Bluelighter
I'm down to one measly pill in my norco supply. I take 50mg daily so one 10mg pill probably won't do much for me. Its that euphoric burst of energy on the come up I'm after, less so the nod. I have two pills of 350mg soma. I'm wondering if one soma pill will help the hydrocodone along, or if the soma would end up overpowering the norco and thus killing what little amount of euphoria I might have felt otherwise. If the first is true, then should I take both pills of soma? I also have ativan, gabapentin, hydroxyzine, tagamet, tramadol, and benadryl. Not sure if any of those would be the better option, or if I'm better off just taking the 10mg by itself. Just like with soma, I actually don't carew for any of the above listed drugs by themselves.

If you only have the one then adding the soma will increase sedation but not as much as the euphoria. If it were me I'd take the Ativan, hydroxyzine, soma, and Norco lol but that's not good harm reduction.

Take the norco with a shot of whiskey, and hope for the best and turn on some tunes man

If you are looking for the energy burst, avoid the muscle relaxers. I've taken flexeril a few times with moderate hydro doses, and it really just puts me the fuck out. In fact, I almost feel like I am wasting part of the high when I do it like that.

When I take soma with oxy I feel that the soma kinda dulls the oxy, I can barely feel it. Might just be me idk...

id save the pill for a while wait a few months then take it with benedryl and benzos and liquor, well thats probably not the healthiest idea but.

So I took them both together after I posted this and felt that the combo was surprisingly strong. Well, better than I thought. I face the same predicament tonight though, but this time I have 30mg norco instead of one pill. If Ive already done this combo before and I was okay then, do you think the same thing with 30mg could pose any real danger or anything?