• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Opioids making poppy seed tea..

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
You can smoke morphine, that information was incorrect. Morphine is primarily what gets you high in opium. Codeine as well.
the only seeds I can get have so little alkaloids on them I'm better off just buying a pack of cocodomal

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member
omg yet another contradiction to the he said she said boiling water argument this is why I think I suck at pst every few months the census seems to change one month boiling water is needed to extract the alkaloids properly another month boiling water destroys the alkoloids and another month you shouldn't use warm or boiling just cold water...

Seeds are different though. They don't contain any active alkaloids. The goodies you want are coating the external shell of the seeds. Therefore, to make poppy seed tea, all you need to do is wash them. This is where using boiling water is a bad idea because that will extract shit you don't want from the seeds.

Basically, boiling pods is ok, boiling seeds is not.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
omg yet another contradiction to the he said she said boiling water argument this is why I think I suck at pst every few months the census seems to change one month boiling water is needed to extract the alkaloids properly another month boiling water destroys the alkoloids and another month you shouldn't use warm or boiling just cold water...

Right? I mean if I didn't know any better I'd think we were just a bunch of junkies that had no idea what we were talking about :D.

H>He

Bluelighter
so i started with 1/4 oz of the stronget seed the company had [10x's stonger than their reg unwashed seeds] and did 1/4 oz//then in 20 minutes another 1/4 then a 1/2 oz.. 3x's ...2 oz's and i got a nice mellow buzz like a 1/2 bag of good heroin..it was so great not to have fent in the equation..you cannot buy heroin anymore in philly that doesn't have that crappy fent in it .. in 1996 -97 the kennsington section of philly had the purist heroin in the nation..ohh man that bitter taste running down the back of your throat.. i was so impressed if you do enough it's just like the bags of yore..making some now.. i follow the 2 day rule do as much as you want for 2 days then wait 5 or more and repeat..you never get addicted that way..been doing it since 1977..never felt a withdrawl symptom

hylite

Bluelighter
so i started with 1/4 oz of the stronget seed the company had [10x's stonger than their reg unwashed seeds] and did 1/4 oz//then in 20 minutes another 1/4 then a 1/2 oz.. 3x's ...2 oz's and i got a nice mellow buzz like a 1/2 bag of good heroin..it was so great not to have fent in the equation..you cannot buy heroin anymore in philly that doesn't have that crappy fent in it .. in 1996 -97 the kennsington section of philly had the purist heroin in the nation..ohh man that bitter taste running down the back of your throat.. i was so impressed if you do enough it's just like the bags of yore..making some now.. i follow the 2 day rule do as much as you want for 2 days then wait 5 or more and repeat..you never get addicted that way..been doing it since 1977..never felt a withdrawl symptom
nice recipe.

i made mine witha vicodin.
hillbilly style !!! with a coffee filter.
lool.

OpialiciouslyMe

Bluelighter
I've never got anything out of seeds.
I use only the pods.
As already said by others it's impossible to know in advance how potent the seeds you have are so what I'd do is wash them all at once (250 gr at least) and then sip a little bit slowly and see how it affects me after a while.
You can always drink more if you don't feel it. Don't go downing it all at once.

OpialiciouslyMe

Bluelighter
I used to buy the actual dried poppy pods, ground them up, boiled them, strained out the grinds and drank it, and never got zip from them, except sometimes violently sick the next day.

and this is from the actual pods, not just the seeds, so I'm curious that people can actually get high from the seeds, but if you do, always remember to start low as you can't measure how much opium might be in them
I'm curious because pods work a treat for me and I'm based in the UK. Seeds never worked instead for me.
Was the strained liquid bitter? If it was not then it was not the right strain of poppy. I use the giant ones. I get a bitter very dark liquid.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Boiling water for pods, yes. But for seeds, use room temperature water and shake for 5-10 minutes, then strain out. Repeat for a second extraction.

Most poppy seeds are washed, so they will be virtually inactive. Even unwashed seed vary greatly. If you can find a source for strong seeds, they are very strong and very effective, but pods are much more reliable.