• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Making kratom stronger

Fetus Fetish

Bluelighter
When makeing Kratom stronger with things like tumeric, grape fuit juice, lemons, and cayenne pepper if it took the same dose of Kratom two days in a row but eased the lets say grape fruit juice would it be stronger or does the quantity not matter.

I don't understand your question. Do you mean if the Kratom effects will be stronger when you drink less Grapefruit juice on the second day?
Because that would make no sense.
Also I never heard about tumeric, lemons and cayenne pepper potentiating Kratom and in my own experience Grapefruit juice only works in a very limited way, not as much as with other opioids.

I was asking if I take the same amount of Kratom then up the grapefruit juice would that make it stronger because I used more

I don't understand your question. Do you mean if the Kratom effects will be stronger when you drink less Grapefruit juice on the second day?
Because that would make no sense.
Also I never heard about tumeric, lemons and cayenne pepper potentiating Kratom and in my own experience Grapefruit juice only works in a very limited way, not as much as with other opioids.
do you understand now

I don't think grapefruit juice has much of an effect on mitragynine metabolism.

Just smoke weed. It can potentiate kratom (and other opioids) by up to 30%, in optimal conditions.

None of those things you mentioned do much to potentiate Kratom.

I'm also not sure if benadryl does, but even if it does I wouldn't do it cause I'd just be lying around tired as fuck from the benadryl unable to enjoy the Kratom high.

Weed, other Opioids/Opiates, alcohol in personal opinion also does, Klonopin or benzos don't necessarily potentiate but help create a different unique experience....these things are potentiators.

I'm also not sure if benadryl does, but even if it does I wouldn't do it cause I'd just be lying around tired as fuck from the benadryl unable to enjoy the Kratom high.

I completely agree. Diphenhydramine is just nasty and would ruin the fragile Kratom high.

OP: Just taking a break in between would be your best option. Kratom tolerance develops pretty fast.

None of those things you mentioned do much to potentiate Kratom.

That's not true, Cayenne Pepper and tumeric potentiate Kratom. Also blackseed oil (Nigella Sativa) potentiates it.
If you google search these with Kratom you'll find that many people have experienced a boost by using these

Kava, in my experience makes kratom extra strong and euphoric. When mixing the two just a little kava goes a long way. Too much may cause unwanted side effects.

Kava, in my experience makes kratom extra strong and euphoric. When mixing the two just a little kava goes a long way. Too much may cause unwanted side effects.

Whenever I would mix the two, I would zone out into space like crazy. Like a trance or something but I could pull out of it when I wanted.

I've tried grapefruit juice and turmeric (which supposedly are potentiators for kratom), but I didn't notice any difference. However, I take mirtazepine at night and notice that it somewhat does intensify the experience, though not by any measure that I find profound. I would think diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine and promethazine would probably potentiate it, or at least have some synergy, but that might over sedate some people. I personally don't think it's possible for me to get into a nod on kratom, because it was almost impossible for me to nod on IV heroin, even when I fixed after consuming dangerous amounts of clonazepam. At a certain point opiates lose their magic and there's nothing you can do about that (other then quit and reset your tolerance), but be happy with the effects that you do get from them. I would really like to try mixing kratom with some kava kava, but even that I'd be skeptical about as I have a benzo habit. I've also tried taking megadosages of kratom, and while I get a nice anxiolytic effect from it, I can only think of one time when kratom actually made me feel sedated.

That's the one thing I don't get about it, I hear a lot of people say that higher dosages cause sedation to the point where it's uncomfortable, but for me, it seems that past a certain dose, I get the opposite effect and feel way to stimulated, to the point where I'll start shaking. I've tried this with a few different strains, but to no avail.

Oh, also, coffee seems to intensify it, though the effects can easily go from pleasant to jittery/abrasive with too much.

Kratom is really the only opioid I use nowadays, albeit infrequently, and I can get into a dreamy, noddy headspace best when I consume 8-10g of good bali, a cup of coffee, a medium dose of benzodiazepine (usually alprazolam), and a lot of cannabis immediately on an empty stomach. It's not like a heroin nod but fairly close. I'm going to try adding soma to the mix. I should note that my opioid tolerance has reset probably as much as it ever will after an extended (and hopefully permanent) break from stronger opioids. I like kratom but it's almost too stimulating on its own. Also, evaluate your tolerance closely before mixing depressants if you want to keep living.

Yeah, it's weird, I'll sometimes get the sensation behind my eyes that makes me feel I'm 'close to nodding', but I never do, even if I then take a little booster dose, I've actually found that sometimes seems to negate the effects. One weird thing about kratom that I've noticed, which is pretty cool is that switching up the way you take it every few days keeps the effects fresh (for instance, T&W for three days gets boring, but then the tea brings the effects back and vice versa-sorry that's worded horribly but I couldn't think of a more articulate way to structure that sentence). For the longest time I had just been parachuting my kratom, and it seemed after a certain dosage I would just hit a wall and nothing would happen. Then I decided to make the tea, and all of a sudden I got really buzzed, so obviously I kept doing that for a while, and when that got boring and wasteful I started doing the T&W and that became effective again. I think the pros of tea's/home-made resins/extracts is that the alkaloids which are extracted hit you really fast. The cons would be that there's probably a lot of alkaloids that are left in the thrown out plant matter because they're aren't water soluble or degrade under heat at a certain point etc..

Anyway, that's been my way of keeping the effects fresh. No matter what though, I still don't ever get that crazy euphoria I got the first few days, but I"m happy with what I do get all the same. I imagine mixing soma in there would be fucking great, just be careful mixing it with benzo's, I almost OD'd from doing that and heroin.

The best way to potentiate kratom is to take Curcumin (turmeric extract) and Bioperine (just swallow 10-15 whole black peppercorns) 30-60 minutes prior to ingesting kratom. It will increase potency and duration. Be sure to take a couple grams less than your normal sweet spot as it may make you dizzy. This is by far the best option. Also taking Ashwagandha helps a lot sometimes. If you arent trying to lessen your intake and are just going for more of a "high" you can take 20mg of loperamide about 1:30-2hours prior to ingesting kratom as well. Be careful though as the Turmeric/Black pepper may potentiate the loperamide as well.