• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Making e-cig juice with 4F-MDMB-2201 and propylene glycol

methoxetaman

Bluelighter
Hi, I want to make some e-cig juice by dissolving the 5F-MDMB-2201 into propylene glycol, but I do not know the appropriate ratio.

This cannabinoid is active in the sub-milligram range. I'm thinking somewhere around 10mg/ml, and going up from there?

Not sure how many hits you would get per ml
of juice.

Anyone have any input?

Last edited by a moderator:
The synthetic cannabinoids/ AB FUBINACA's/ 5F MDMB/ etc can be finicky when trying to pin down a dose that's chill without being incapacitating. Call me a square, but I would personally want to have my numbers a bit more nailed down before the mixing commences.

I would go through at least one jar of reg. e-juice and pay close attention to how many hit's you're getting with the particular vape pen being used, get an idea of the size hits you normally take and how many of those hits it takes to go through a vial of e-juice and then look into the exact solubilities of SF-MDMB-2201 into PG and only then plan on the perfect dilution.

I know it sounds like a hassle but might as well do it correctly the first time. I'll of course leave this open and maybe someone else can give you some tips but sub-mg active substances really should command some respect.

Good Luck and hope it works out well/ JA

Well, unfortunately I will need to get a new tank since mine broke, and I will test to see how many hits I get, first. Until then, I was probably gonna see how many drops are in one milliliter, dissolve an amount per mL into a couple mL, and then drip/vape off foil to give me exact doses.

Say I find 100 drops per mL then I?ll know that if I dissolve 10mg/mL, each drop is roughly a tenth of a mg (although I know drops won?t be 100% consistently sized)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway I saw on a post on reddit that said 20mg to 5mL so 4mg/mL. It is where I can take one hit and feel it but unless I take a couple of puffs I am good. If anyone is looking this seems reasonable as a solid starting point.starting point. 4mg/mL

Oh and it did need me to put it in a hot water bath for a good 10 minutes to make sure it all dissolveds; try to crush it up before you mix it

Last edited: