• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Making crack but too much water

Lv1985

Greenlighter
So normally I cook little bits up in the bottom of a can but this time I wanted to try an easier way. I have a little half pint jar I added a gram of coke and a little baking soda into and then added water.

Can you add too much water? I figured it wouldn’t matter since the oil floats to the top anyway but now I’m thinking maybe with so much the reaction can’t get started.

I added enough water so that it was like half an inch deep. First I tried putting it in near boiling water and swirling it around and all that happened was it got kinda cloudy. When that didn’t work a put it in the microwave for 20 seconds which was just enough to make it bubble for a few seconds. I’m not seeing any oil on top or in the jar at all.

Anybody know how to salvage this? I’m thinking as of now I I’ll just have to wait for it to evaporate off and start over but I’d like to find a faster way.

In hindsight I wish I’d added just enough water to get it wet, then put it in the double boiler til it fizzed up and then added cold water to solidly it. I’m still not sure that would work though.

I thought you needed at least 4 or 5 grams so you don't waste any, then you put it in a pot and cook it on the stove

I've never been brave enough to try it and just use the freebase method with ammonia. I'm too worried about things tasting like baking soda. Gross ;)

most recipes posted on here would leave it tasting like soda. done right, it’s a delicacy without a hint of baking soda. maybe op actually did add too much water (easy to fix my cooking it off), but a lot posters on here don’t use enough water.

you don’t need 4 or 5 grams. you can cook a couple rocks at a time in an oversize spoon. i always used a bic for heat.

No it wasn’t a can it was a glass half pint jar. Usually I make it in a can.

Anyway turns out the coke is just garbage. I got more today and made it the normal way and barely any came back.

Once you get good at using soda you can make some good rock. It’s been months but I used to just get half a gram and cook it in a can and get a nice nickel sized chunk. I smoke off foil cuz I was into tar forever and it’s a super effective method if you’re good at it. Normally the stuff I cook up barely leaves a mark on the foil it almost looks clean after.

Can you add too much water? I figured it wouldn’t matter since the oil floats to the top anyway but now I’m thinking maybe with so much the reaction can’t get started.

The trick is when you first do it, it should be a muddy paste consistency because too much water will affect the reaction. You apply gentle heat, it will bubble (not boiling), and then it will be a hard paste with no water, at this point the reaction has happened. Then, if you are using a spoon, fill it with 2/3 water and heat just like doing a water recook. This method allows cooking cocaine into crack with as little as 10 mg at a time easily. You definitely do not need anywhere close to 4 to 5 grams to cook cocaine into crack cocaine.

To give reference, to cook 20 mg of cocaine hydrochloride to crack cocaine, usually takes about 6 to 7 drops of water, no more.

Normally the stuff I cook up barely leaves a mark on the foil it almost looks clean after.

Not really sure what to make of this, crack cocaine and cocaine should leave an amber residue when burned on foil. 100 percent pure cocaine leaves a beautiful amber color, the cuts add black char.

Not really sure what to make of this, crack cocaine and cocaine should leave an amber residue when burned on foil. 100 percent pure cocaine leaves a beautiful amber color, the cuts add black char.
When you first start to run the rock on foil it's clear until you start concentrating it down then it gets a hint of colour

So normally I cook little bits up in the bottom of a can but this time I wanted to try an easier way. I have a little half pint jar I added a gram of coke and a little baking soda into and then added water.

I added enough water so that it was like half an inch deep. First I tried putting it in near boiling water and swirling it around and all that happened was it got kinda cloudy. When that didn’t work a put it in the microwave for 20 seconds which was just enough to make it bubble for a few seconds. I’m not seeing any oil on top or in the jar at all.

Anybody know how to salvage this? I’m thinking as of now I I’ll just have to wait for it to evaporate off and start over but I’d like to find a faster way.

In hindsight I wish I’d added just enough water to get it wet, then put it in the double boiler til it fizzed up and then added cold water to solidly it. I’m still not sure that would work though.
My source says that you should use ½ gram of baking soda per 1 gram of cocaine. And here's their steps to making top shelf lak.
1. 1½" water in the bottom of a small jar
2. Heat until boiling
3. Add thoroughly mixed and grinded (if necessary) cocaine and baking soda powders
4. Here you should see the reaction taking place
5. Swirl mixture until water kinda clears up as the stuff settles to the bottom
6. Place in microwave and watch it til it boils and when it does, pull it out. (You should see oil on the top at this point)
7. Add ice chips to container and shake it up real good
8. It oughta harden as it sits
9. Sometimes you'll pull it out and it won't be hard, so you can add more baking soda, put it back in the microwave, and repeat steps 6 & 7 until it achieves proper hardness
NOTE: you really can't add too much water. Water in this recipe has the vital but innocuous job of providing a suitable environment for this magical, chemical union to take place. As a matter of fact, I've seen the person who gave me the answer to your question, pluck out a rock from the bottom of the jar he uses to cook with while it still had a good ⅓" or more of water in the bottom of it, throw it on the pipe, and smoke it. So, yeah, don't forget the soda and ice would be our suggestion. Best wishes!

My source says that you should use ½ gram of baking soda per 1 gram of cocaine. And here's their steps to making top shelf lak.
2. Heat until boiling
3. Add thoroughly mixed and grinded (if necessary) cocaine and baking soda powders
6. Place in microwave and watch it til it boils and when it does, pull it out. (You should see oil on the top at this point)
9. Sometimes you'll pull it out and it won't be hard, so you can add more baking soda, put it back in the microwave, and repeat steps 6 & 7 until it achieves proper hardness
NOTE: you really can't add too much water. Water in this recipe has the vital but innocuous job of providing a suitable environment for this magical, chemical union to take place. As a matter of fact, I've seen the person who gave me the answer to your question, pluck out a rock from the bottom of the jar he uses to cook with while it still had a good ⅓" or more of water in the bottom of it, throw it on the pipe, and smoke it. So, yeah, don't forget the soda and ice would be our suggestion. Best wishes

2. Heat until boiling
NOTE: you really can't add too much water. Water in this recipe has the vital but innocuous job of providing a suitable environment for this magical, chemical union to take place. As a matter of fact, I've seen the person who gave me the answer to your question, pluck out a rock from the bottom of the jar he uses to cook with while it still had a good ⅓" or more of water in the bottom of it, throw it on the pipe, and smoke it. So, yeah, don't forget the soda and ice would be our suggestion. Best wishes!
Wow--so I just read all the replies and suggestions made before I answered, and I'm hella curious as to how you're making crack w/o baking soda. I don't get it. My source does not use foil or a spoon as he never makes less than a ball when cooking it, and has always used a fresh box of baking soda to provide the necessary hardening agent. However, after reading the other answers, I suppose I can see how water would be of concern. Nevertheless, I highly recommend trying it as per my above recipe, and see if that doesn't float your boat and/or ring your bell.

If you want to cook up a few grams just grab a spoon and you wont end up wasting your gear. All the other methods have only worked for me cooking up 30 plus grams and even so some ess wasted…