Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Making a GOOD pipe

DRY Toker

Bluelighter
Hey fellow b/l's i have been searching all morning for a good quide to make a good pipe. Because we cant buy them legally here anymore i need to put my skills to work.

I have nothing to start off with, not even a cone piece and you cant even buy them anymore.

Does anyone have any good suggestions. I have made pipes in the past but they never turn out how i want them too.

something simple like these

[EDIT: Image changed to attachment. hoptis]

Attachments

• gold-mico-metal-pipe.jpg
    gold-mico-metal-pipe.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 3,167
Last edited by a moderator:
Good subject, since they are illegal this is a perfectly reasonable harm minimisation thread. As peoplle will start smoking out of coke cans and making cone pieces out of cans etc.. which can be deadly or impose serious health risks. Smoking from foil and cans nearly killed me and gave me ulcerative colitis, i didn't gooto the doctor for a long time, then found out if i went a week later i'd be dead. Another offtopic tip, check your shits! It pays off ;)

Last edited:
I cleared my inbox, someone tried to pm me but it was full

anyway i went and got a tap pipe from a hardware store. Its basically the same as a regular one except anout 1/2 inch diameter... more smoke for me lol

hope this isnt going to be bad for my health, i used to smoke from them coke cans also...

are bongs illegal thruought australia or just certain states ? im sure ive seen them for sale everywhere in perth

I believe QLD is the only state so far to have banned bongs. Please correct me if you know otherwise.

Might sound stupid but maybe the cone piece could be made from clay/ceramic. Gota be better for you then alfoil...

id say maybe take a walk around a hardware store checking out all the intersting connection pieces if all else fails ask a friend from out of state to mail u a cone piece u can pretty much make the rest with normal stuff

You can't buy cone pieces anymore in QLD!? What has this world come to!

Get a mate to send one up to you from somewhere where they're legal, or buy one off the net from a company in states where they are legal.

I've seen a few homemade pipes before from hardware pieces, usually consisting of some kind of metal. I'm a little skeptical of how healthy these would be, since the materials were probably never meant to be smoked through. Even proper metal pipes that are made for smoking aren't really that healthy either. There could be an additional element of harm however from the homemade ones, for example if the metal had some kind of coating on it.

I think the healthiest option would be to make friends with a glass blower or learn how to do it yourself and make a nice glass pipe.