• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine making a crack pipe?

nancy145

Bluelighter
I have crack but not a pipe. Any way i could make something to smoke it with out of household materials? also does it smell like anything when smoked? thanks

I have crack but not a pipe. Any way i could make something to smoke it with out of household materials? also does it smell like anything when smoked? thanks

People will know you smoked. My wife would detect it even on the following day. As it sticks to all clothes and furniture etc.
I used to do it in the balcony, but soon paranoia will take over.

oh yes, if you're trying to be stealthy then that could be tricky.

are you sure it's crack now then? if you can't tell the diff by eye try breaking a little bit off and drop it in a little water. if it doesn't dissolve, it's crack, if it does then it's cocaine hcl for sniffing (or IVing if you're that way inclined).

Just use the pop can method. Put a krimp in the can at the bottom of it so the rock doesn't fall off and poke holes in the can with a thumb tack. Put ashes over the holes so the rock doesn't fall through before it smokes. The plastic bottle method is good too where you put a whole in the side of the bottle, put tin foil down in the mouth of the bottle and poke tiny holes in it with a thumb tack and put a bed of ashes of it so the rock doesn't fall through. Cigarette ashes will do but i like smoking weed in the pipe before i smoke crack cause that works too. Just suck the smoke through the hole in the side of the plastic bottle. Use a small plastic bottle less then a 1 liter.

Crack has a kinda pissy smell to it so anyone that knows what Crack smells like will notice right away. The smell of weed smoke does help cover it up though :\

I tried foil and made a mess all around when I'd 'activated' my super hearing..
Every tiny sound would make me shake. The smell is strange even to those who wouldn't know Crack.

I would do big rocks, only to throw them away later due to f.. Paranoia. I'm so glad this is over though.