• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Makeup Tips For Hiding Meth Use?

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
*Please move to approprate thread section, my phone will only let me post in the psychodelic forum* Preferably talking about the face. I want to know how to hide dark circles/bags under eyes, meth sores, sickly looking "meth" complexion, and all that other stuff. Thank you!

Those symptoms sound like you're a pretty heavy user.
At this stage, i think a healthier lifestyle is a better plan than trying to conceal with make-up. I don't mean to sound like i'm lecturing you, but these things all make it sound like you're in pretty deep.

Focussing on healthy food, sleep, hydration and hygiene can make a difference.
Better yet would be ceasing - or at least cutting back on - your meth use.

It sounds like your body is giving you signal.
Are you concerned about your appearance because it bothers you - or because people notice it - or both?

I'd say you'd have a pretty hard job of covering this up to a non user. I knew a heroin addict who simply could not fathom how everybody knew he was a heroin addict (and that that was the reason he lost his job).

It was pretty hard to try and describe, without outright offending him, that addiction has an effect on physical appearance really quite unlike anything else. It's effects on the face are unique and remarkable. If you try and cover it up, I'd imagine that you will just look like a meth addict wearing an incredible amount of makeup.

There are some excellent makeup tutorials on YouTube. Look for things like creating a good base with foundation, blending different shades of concealer, and using blush and highlighter correctly. Well done makeup can completely transform a face and hide all sorts of flaws.

That said, if your meth habit is seriously affecting your face and you're trying to hide that, you're going to end up spending a lot of money on makeup and a lot of time in front of the mirror.