• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mainstream news reader comments / opinions. aka Do you argue on the internet?

"She'd be alive to day if we had that system"

Alternatively, she might be alive if prohibition hadn't make her friends terrified of seeking help...

Or if she'd been educated about proper water intake while taking MDMA.

I never argue on news.com.au or anything like that because i forget about it and never follow up the replies. But if it's a forum that i often visit then i will always make sure that i have made my perspective clear and try to logically counter their arguments. Well the smart people that are actually having a discussion rather than just arguing for the hell of it.

NO U R RONG, ECSTASY WILL DRAIN UR SPINE AND CUT HOLES IN YOUR HEAD.

I must have a big brain and a whole lot of spinal fluid :|

Most people have a emotional stake in this subject. My uncle was a iv coke addict andkilled himself. I can see this view translated thru my parents to me, i wont touch coke. But with someone who has lost a loved one it is near impossible to lay the blame somewhere other then drugs, you cant say that it was their fault, or the dealers, its got to be the drugs.

Can we change this attitude? No, we would be horrible people to try and move the target of grief away from an inanimate chemical. We cant accept that people die, some want to.

Ive been trying to go through the logical process of collecting articles and studies to show my parents. They hate me for the fact that i smoke weed nightly and trip every so often. To them its almost like me changingn to someone they dont know. Even when i show them data (their both docs) they refuse to change their conceptions of drugs. At work im still the most competent person to fix a computer or centrifuge, and they have trouble rationalising this with my drug use.

When you compare drugs to alcohol, what difference is there? Alcohol degrades to aldehyde which is a carncinogen but no one is jumping up and down like they do for cigerettes? Compare the effects on social situations, how often do you see people punch on at duffs? Well i wont say their all on drugs, but its far more common that people will be on them then at the pub, we're fuckwits try to hit you because their pissed.

When will people realise that the greatest privacy we have is our selves, and by allowing others to dictate what we can and cannot do to ourselves is in my opinion a violation freedom.

-

I think the greatest step towards us being allowed to decide our poision is a better understanding of drugs. Now what if the government allowed trials to go on amongst regular drug users. What if 10,000 pot heads went thru their use and gave their experiences to science. Why dont we try to profile exactly what will happen if you choose this lifestyle? Now given that we allow smoking and drinking, why not mdma or acid? Im making a guess here, but the negative effects of either of these drugs say once a month compare to the bing drinking that so many people do far more often.

But once these things are available, how many of us will abuse the system and in full knowledge of the consequences destroy themselves?

This might not make sense. I hope it does.

Back to work