• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Magnesium and plugging amphetamine

My drug use actually ends at least temporarily after this month, because I'm losing my flat and cannot get a new one soon enough, so must take an offer to go to drug rehabilition again to have some place to live. But I still have two grams of speed left and I need to use it quickly to test clean. Must use it in the weekend, because soon it isnt possible at least for a while to use anything. Must be sober, which sucks. But that stuff is just so addictive. I've never started craving any other drug so fast and so strongly than amphetamine. It happens instantly. No choice but to use the rest. Having hard time not using today, to give my body and mind an off day.

I know this is abit off topis but I am prescribed, 60mg dexamphetamine per day, After a holiday for 6 months with the absent of dexamphetamine, Upon returning from this holiday I thought I would orally take my prescribed dose, after I had been taking them orally for 2-3 weeks I was going through 30 tabs + 150mg dexamphetamine and falling asleep, With hardly no stimulation at all and this was crushing the pills and swallowing them crushed so easier absorption, Until I started crushing them and snorting them like I always had I started to feel stimulated and wanting to do things LIke they had always made me feel, I crush 10 5mg and snort that in about 4 lines and this perks me up until I feel I need to redose maybe 4 hours later,
I once tried plugging the pills and felt nothing more then swallowing them normally.

So, do you want me to tell you ou should start buying syringe filters and learn how to extract the amphetamine for intravenous use? I would say, just use them as they were prescribed to you!