• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Cards Magic: The Gathering

Haha, that is occasionally a problem, thats the roll of the dice..

most of my creatures return yours to your hands or have power and toughness equal to my hand size (unlimited in no time)
4 creature cards in the deck :D I just Quicken+Supreme Verdict almost every turn. Get it back. Do it again
I think your strategy would be strong against many of my decks, but against this one it'd be screwed :O
Generally combo /w control elements could be what bites you in the butt. Needs a fast deck to rush me, or a red/green deck to fuck up my artifacts

Haha.. i can live with that.. if i can make you draw your whole deck i wont need creatures :)

90% of everything i do, we both draw lol.. all i have to do is survive.. if you only have 4 creatures in the whole deck, it could be tough to do enough damage to me. by the time i run out of counterspells and unsummons, i can reshuffle my graveyard back into library and do it over again lol

my deck struggles vs quick damage decks .. mostly red, some black.. sounds like itd be a fun game

Haha.. i can live with that.. if i can make you draw your whole deck i wont need creatures :)

90% of everything i do, we both draw lol.. all i have to do is survive.. if you only have 4 creatures in the whole deck, it could be tough to do enough damage to me. by the time i run out of counterspells and unsummons, i can reshuffle my graveyard back into library and do it over again lol

my deck struggles vs quick damage decks .. mostly red, some black.. sounds like itd be a fun game
Not my plan, I do 0 dmg to you, unless I draw a Banefire, then it's 40 dmg to the face, can't be countered.
My deck is Modern and makes infinite Mana on T3, counting that I leave one mana open to Spell Pierce at any given point.
Then on T3 or 4 I get infinite Turns, and that's about it. The deck doesn't worry if I draw too much, because I can shuffle it in with Elixir of Immortality.
Wincon's just a Darksteel Reactor I get out of my SB with the new Karn from War of the Sparks

But I think every deck has strategies that it's weak against. That's the awesome thing about Magic. There's always something that will beat you.
Discard hits me HARD if I can't counter the first Thoughtseize