• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Magic Mushrooms + LSA (Hawaiian baby Woodrose) + Passion Flower (in a lemon tek) - A Completely Unexpected Combination

PsychedelicOdyssey

Greenlighter
A Completely Unexpected Combination: Magic Mushrooms + LSA (Hawaiian baby woodrose) + Passion Flower

So I will try to keep this short as I am mainly here to report my findings and share my own recipe that I put together after tons of countless research for my own self (as I needed to find a way to get around the tolerance that happens when you consume Tryptamines two days in a row).

You see I had come into possession of a fairly decent quantity of Magic Mushrooms. And they were good mushrooms, but they had been in a zip lock bag for months before I had acquired them and were not that fresh, so they didn’t seem to kick in as fast due to the actual breakdown.
Nor did the trip give me what I was looking for when I merely chewed them up and chased them down with a Slurpee.
So I was kind of disappointed the very first day. I hallucinated a fair amount but it just wasn’t the trip I wanted.
It felt lacking “purpose”.

That night I researched the hell out of ways to potentiate a mushroom trip, as I knew tripping two days in a row would probably be a waste of both my mushrooms and money.

I read on the “Lemon Tek” method and I also read about natural maoi’s that I could obtain fast from local stores to heighten the experience.
After no luck at finding a juice that I had read about called Black Current Juice, that was supposed to contain trace amounts of maoi’s I settled on “Passion Flower”.

I had found a tea at a local store that contained the herb Passion Flower, along with a few other herbs labelled for sleep.

Next I bought a bottle of Lemon juice and a bottle of Lime juice.

When I got home and began to prepare the concoction I decided I would indeed warm up both my lime and lemon juice beforehand in the microwave and make a sort of mushroom tea thing with it (as I was curious if the added heat would aid in the actual extraction process).

I made sure the liquid mixture of lime and lemon juice did not get too hot (as too much heat is not good for psilocybin), but I made sure it was still hot enough.

Next I put the ground mushroom material into the heated lemon/lime and stirred.

I allowed this to sit in a room that was not too hot in its own coffee mug type of container with a screw on lid which seemed to keep the liquid hot enough for literally hours.

I allowed this to sit on its own for hours (allowing it to cool down on its own a fair amount) but I was shocked that it was still kind of hot even hours later.

*(I should also mention now that in my mushroom lemon/ lime tea I also put two tea bags containing herbs like "Passion Flower", Valerian Root, etc., & I allowed that to sit with the mushrooms for the 3 or 4 hours they sat in a cool enough room in the actual concoction simultaneously).

As I did this, I also prepared 5 seeds of Hawaiian Babywoodrose on the side (these specific seeds were and an unwashed preemo strain straight from Hawaii known to contain the most LSA out of all of the woodrose).

I scraped off the outside husk very carefully beforehand.
Just enough of it using a small kitchen knife, as the husk outside will make you more sick (especially with the Hawaiian strain and it contains more toxins).

Next I ground up the seeds in an electric coffee grinder (taking the right and appropriate amount of breaks in-between each grind MAKING SURE NOT TO HEAT ANY LSA IN THE PROCESS).

When the seeds were ground up enough I allowed them to soak in their own mixture of lemon & lime (except this mixture was completely COLD) (as heat will destroy LSA).

I covered them enough in liquid, stirred and than allowed them to sit in a cool and dark enough area (light is bad for lsa as well). Stirring more when appropriate and keeping the container itself covered as well on top (a shot glass works well).

I let the seeds sit in their mixture just as long as the magic mushrooms (approximately 3.5-4 hours in total).

Than I decided it was time to put the mushroom mixture into the freezer for freshness and to cool it down fast for my next step.

Before putting them in the freezer I carefully took out both of the tea bags and took out any remaining mushroom chunks off of the tea bags before throwing them out (also squeezing out any and all liquid from the tea bags for any goodies).
(This liquid was put into the fridge after about one hour or so of being in the freezer).

Now here’s the kicker:
I had done Hawaiian baby woodrose before on multiple occasions but have always consumed the seeds as well and always hated my experiences because of how “poisoned” and deadly I felt during (no matter the dose), or just did not find them worth it.

So this time I decided to try straining out the seeds and just pouring the remaining LSA liquid into my mushroom tea concoction without any seed mush this time (seeing as I had magic mushrooms anyways). I used a very little strainer for this.
(I did not expect the lsa liquid alone to have as much effect as it did).

*I DID NOT PUT THE LSA LIQUID INTO THE MUSHROOM LIQUID UNTIL I WAS 100% POSITIVE THAT IT WAS COLD ENOUGH AND IT HAD BEEN IN THE FREEZER FOR AT LEAST 1 HOUR BEFOREHAND.*

After all this I stirred the mixture once more and than allowed that all to sit in my fridge for a few more hours until I was ready for my trip.

I should note that this was pure lemon and lime juice (nothing added during extraction).

So what I did (which actually made it pretty bearable I’m not going to lie) was I bought some Orange Juice and mixed a whole bunch of that with everything in the very end of it all (literally right before I consumed it).

To my surprise the nausea was even better than it’s been when I drink regular mushroom tea!! And the trip itself took me somewhere I’ve just never been before.

The visuals themselves were mixed and literally did blow my mind.

They were totally different and I could feel a very strong sense of LSA in the background.
What I liked though is that I was actually enjoying it this time (the HBWR I mean).

I didn’t feel too poisoned and the LSA liquid I had originally doubted began to bring light to a different form of hallucinations (more sharp, bold, but different all together than what I would normally see on just magic mushrooms alone for sure). And the vasoconstriction was present definitely (but not so overbearing), so I knew it had worked and was doing what it was supposed to do.

I thought of things I normally never think of.
I thought of so many issues of my own life. I sorted through a lot. I became empowered.
It was strong and it was spiritual.

& for a heavy psychonaught like me even I was actually pretty impressed, and very intrigued as well I might add.
I just couldn’t believe how strong the actual experience was in itself.

I had a lot of doubts going in.
I've taken stronger known hallucinogens you know? But this experience in itself left me in some awe, and in all I was just glad to have gotten to experience it. A+++ for what it was.

The mushrooms themselves kicked in faster than usual and hit harder (but were less nauseating than usual for some reason).
And the LSA took a bit longer to kick in fully (1.5-2 hours), but made the entire experience last a bit longer for me, or just kept me up longer after and added a zip of energy, creativity & I would say added to all the insight I received during the experience itself as well.

I will not condone LSA too often to others as the vasoconstriction itself just isn’t safe in un-moderated amounts.
But if used in respect it does actually have some sort of potential I believe (at least in this extent it did for me this very time around).

This second trip (on the 2nd day) I had only taken approximately 1.5 grams more mushrooms than my first night. And the second night completely blew my mind and was A LOT stronger and much different than the first night.

I guess it made a lot more of an impact for me.

I will also note that Marijuana did make the experience stronger and all along just went well with it for me throughout (when appropriate).

I will not forget this experience.

Thank you for reading.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_hbwr
substancecode_lsa
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_passifloraincarnata
substancecode_ethnobotanicals
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited:
Hey there, welcome and thanks for sharing. :) I can imagine LSA and mushrooms going well together. Passion flower is a very weak MAOI so it may have had some small potentiating effect but likely very little if any, especially since it wasn't even 100% passion flower in the tea.