• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Magic mushrooms help

Tripping is its own unique game. I've had some micro-trips that were more intense than 2 full tabs of lsd. Shrooms were the same thing.. an eighth was so powerful and at other times not much.

You never know what you're going to get with psychedelics. The trip can become anything and there's no way to predict where it leads. I'd suggest just micro-dosing when you feel like you have a full day ahead of you. Try not to redose or be around other substances while tripping. Unless you're super prone to anxiety, I don't see how micro-dosing would be dangerous. Even during the intense trips I've had from very minimal shrooms.. micro-dosing allows you to still control your body and conscious for the most part. 5 tabs of LSD do not allow most people to do that lol.

I might try grinding up some cordyceps and mix in with my shroom.
I think the energy from the fungus helps with mood and dead legs
Curious if anyone else found this to be a good mix ?

maybe try 1.2-1.5g
1-1.5 grams of Psilocybin mushrooms will make him/her trip.

They should try 0.25g or 0.5 grams, or even less.

I am not sure how people microdose mushrooms? I know people who when they eat mushrooms they eat maybe 2-3 caps and stems and trip from that.

It depends on what kind of shrooms they are, some give you more of a body trip and then there are some that give you more of a visual trip. Depends on potency, but to feel a warm and fuzzy body high, increased creativity, introspective feelings, sense of connection with the world around you, some color enhancement and visual acuity, I would say 1 to 1.5 grams. But if they are stronger shrooms like penis envy then you can have a full blown trip at that dose