Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Magic Mushrooms 6.5 grams

Ilovemushies263

Greenlighter
This is only my second Trip report on bluelight so please excuse any spelling or word errors.
So last friday after waiting about 3 weeks untill i could finally get some shrooms, i get homee hitt up my guy meet him at the mall and he tells me tht he is out of mush and we have to go to hollywood district to get more and said i can come along.

So we get on the local public transportation train and in about 25 min we get to our destination. We meeet his dealer in front of trader joes he hands us a paper bag we giv him the money and go on our way. he opens up the bagg and hands me my ounce it says on the bag Amazonian cubensis i hav had this batch about 3-4 weeks ago and thy are some SUPER potent mushrooms. So we go back to the bus stop and the next train dosent come until 21 min so we decide to go get some cigs.

We get back and we have about another ten min to wait so i sit down take my bag of mushrooms out and jus start munchin o my shroomies i must of ate about 9 caps and 7 stems till thn our train came. i sat down and juss started listning to music. after about 20 min i could already felt the mush kickin in i was very anxious to get outta tht trainn bcuzz i felt like kind of clasterfobic. so we finally get back and i tell my dude thank yu andd i will be leaving at thiss point i am trippin. i walk around putside of the malll and the concrete had red sparkles on it tht were actually ther. and i would look up and the sparkles wouldd still be ther this really tripped me out but i dident o anything but laugh and talk to my self.

so now i am walkin to a friends house to jus smoke some weed and kikit and eat some mush. i get 2 my friends house which was about a 20 min walk frm the mall at this point i reach my peak i tell my friendfs tht i have a shit load of mushies and thy immediatly ask for some soo i tell thm to hold out ther hands and giv thm a few caps and stems cuz thy wer extremely potent. so me and my friend joe tht was on 2C-E decide to go to the store i can hear my own voice in my head which happens alot. before vwe crossed the street a cop is waiting at the stop light i start to hesitate and thought the cop knew i was tripppin thn the light turns green and just drives off this gave me so much relief. after tht we decide to go to joes house. his dad was homee and asdked us if we wanted some DMT i said yes i have mushrooms 2 so i loaded some weed with about 50 mg of dmt i took a rip of the dmt held it in and in about 5 sec i felt as if i became lighter and i slosed my eyes and saw visuals like musical notes and wavingg water in my head i opened my eyes and forgot wer i was for a second thn i slowly came down frm the dmt and the walls were vibrating. later i decide to go home i get hom,e and i thought my mom wwas going to catch me bcuz my eyes were REALLY dilated but luckily not i went in my room put on familly guy and ate aboutt another half eigth and fried till about 3 a.m.

So how do you know you ate 6.5 grams?

I feel like that amount would leave me in complete ego death or at the very least unable to function how you did. Did you not experience ridiculous visuals?