• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Maduro's Cocaine Empire

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew

Cocaine trafficking from Venezuela to the US is soaring, even as the country collapses. And the US and other regional officials say it's Venezuela's own military and political elite who are facilitating the passage of drugs in and out of the country on hundreds of tiny, unmarked planes.

Please stop using cocaine until we get the Venezuela situation sorted out. ??

Cocaine has been funding murderous regimes in SA from the beginning. The answer is to legalize it

I totally agree with the legalization thing but I am enraged; the USAF should be shooting Maduro's drug planes out of the fucking sky.

Except 90% of the planes are probably headed for DC for the local crack epidemic but also for TRUMPSNIFFLES

I totally agree with the legalization thing but I am enraged; the USAF should be shooting Maduro's drug planes out of the fucking sky.

Except 90% of the planes are probably headed for DC for the local crack epidemic but also for TRUMPSNIFFLES

The CIA is certainly involved in the drug trade. It's basically a proven fact at this point. But the whole thing is not as simple as just shooting some planes down.

Especially now that Russia has sent in troops to prop Maduro up. The situation very possibly may devolve into a South American Syria if anyone miscalculates. Unfortunately we have a moron in the White House so a miscalculation is almost assured

Trump will just say "Caracas has already fallen" and it'll be game over. It doesn't even have to be true, his words will make it so. *shrugs*

I don't see a lot of hope down there. Holding all those people hostage for god knows how many months, years, generations... of their lives seems worse.

There appears to be so much misinformation going around regarding Venezuela in general (especially in the last few months) that I am ashamed to admit that I don't know what to believe anymore.