• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Mad Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsnowygrainius

Bluelighter
excuse me Mr. Moderator but can you stop closing people's threads just b/c you don't like them? geeze i never remember this site ever being so strict!! moderators RARELY ever used to close threads and this guy closes them when he dam pleases...

personally, I don't think you are doing a good job moderating the forums.. i liked that guy seiko who seemed very intelligent and always backed up his comments with scientific facts and chemical info and the guys that used to moderate. But you sir I'm sorry just by the way you have commented on some of my posts in the past and on others don't seem very knowledgeable or friendly.

yes I'm calling you out buddy! so go ahed and lock this thread, send me more private infractions, ban me, do whatever you gotta do boy.

now if you don't mind I'm going to go bang some welbutrin and smoke some plastic. I mite also start my own drug website so people can talk about proper techniques etc.

Good luck with this thread. You're going to end up getting yourself temp banned. Any thread that he has closed was closed for good reason.

You started a thread about smoking PLASTIC. That is highly cardiotoxic and you will DIE. Wellbutrin is also not recreational.

So either stop trying to troll, or you seriously need some mental help. When people tell you don't smoke plastic and don't IV a non recreational antidepressant, they aren't saying it for shits and giggles. Don't ask questions if you aren't going to listen to the answers.

Seiko would have closed those threads too.

Let me see where to start. First of all I am not Seiko, who is as you have stated an incredibly smart and talented individual, more so than you would know. Second, this is literally coming from a guy who just opened up a thread to talk about the effects of LITERALLY smoking plastic pieces. This is a HARM REDUCTION page. Please enlighten me as to the value of you thread as a harm reduction thread? Also, if you are upset about the wellbutrin thread, I clearly stated if you have a problem with it to PLEASE petition other moderators. If you have done that, then this thread is worthless.

Let me introduce you to myself, I am Mad Dash. I spent the past 4 years in the a special operations unit that had me seeing action in combat zones in places you could never dream of. The fellow moderators can verify these facts as I have proven them for just such circumstances. I was brought on because OD was out of control, most mods are so busy they barely have time to take care of one sub forum. Yet many have two. I am the force behind the fight. I am here to bring order from chaos. Let me make this clear, my job is not to make you happy, my job is about the welfare of the members of this site FIRST and foremost, and second I am responsible for the image of this website "public relations" if you will. Bluelight gains nothing by allow threads like were described above to stay open. If I am over stepping my bounds the staff will inform me that I am being too harsh (which would be tantamount to reeling in the leash of a pit bull.)

I will not let OD flood into chaos on my watch, not after everything this website has done for me. I hope you realize BTW you ae part of a VERY small group of people that do not like me. That list includes a member named Terry who is a serial troll, and a darn good one at that, we can not make him go away So we stay vigilant ALL day to close his posts down as soon as they get posted. Normally I would not take the time to explain my actions, but since I am a fair person I am responding to you. This thread will be closed now, and so you know I am not infracting you, but you better damn well believe I expect and reply to this in my PMs which is where this belongs. Not on the forum, so really all you have done is force me to close yet ANOTHER thread. Thank you for wasting staff time and cluttering up the forums. PM me... ASAP

Mods feel free to re-open this thread if you think it serves any other purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.