• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

I just met a kid from Indiana. He's like, "yeah, the meth in MA is garbage. I'll bring some of my uncle's shake and bake and sell it and make a killing. The cartel will hate me".

I'm like, yes fucking PLEASE.

Seems like most of the dope these days is all fentanyl. I can't do what I used to do and use 1-2 days a week and then do subs the rest of the week. It takes about three days for the subs to start working, so that's three days of nasty withdrawals. Guess this is a good thing, since I can't cheat. Guess I'll just have to stay sober.

Hey everyone, been a while since I posted so thought I’d stop by and maybe you can help me with something...as u all know I’m into heroin and like Nocturne says most if not all the dope out there is either fent or cut with it. This shit gave me an anxiety issue half or most of the time so I would try to avoid it but u know how it is...now I get anxiety all the time and can’t get any benzos to help is there anything that helps anyone in a similar situation?? Thanks for any suggestions...

I figured since every state in New England is so irrelevant around the country I’d clump them into one region.what are your guys thoughts and opinions on what kid of drugs flow through here and which ones are the most popular.

HAHAHAHA.....Wow don't everyone respond at once....WTF happenened to this thread? Ded as a doornail...Well anyways still here and still fukin around with the doogie. Dunkin' Donuts usually or Rolex with are pretty much the same shit...After like the third bag I woke up with my face on the floor and my ass up in the air...damn bags are either fent or cut with it. Last time that happened I was at my sisters house and my brother-in-law had to pop open the bathroom door and I was sittin there with my eyes rolled up so that all you could see was the whites. He panicked and called 911 ( I usually come out of it after a minute or two and when I did I had two paramedics and two cops staring at me (imagine waking up to that, haha) and after they took my blood pressure which was fine of course they asked me if I wanted help...I was ok and politely said no and that was that...it had happened before and I said yes so they took me down in the ambulance to Mercy Hospital until a bed was found for me. Lasted a whole 4 days and I was outta there...When am I going to learn not to keep putting my hands in the fire?? Probably until I don't wake up one day...smdh....

A block away from home.

Crazy. Yeah they've cleaned up Atkinson street a shit load since this among other things happened there right outside the shelter. That's not really where sales take place, more where homeless kill time after they got high.

Not that I condone this, but I've met a lot of asshole COs (and some decent guys who treated us with respect) and many of them laugh when an inmate says "let me catch you on the street and see what your little badge and help button do for you then". I'm assuming this guy had beef from inside the jail because I don't think others would jump in like that if the dude was just crazy.

I tried a crazy fire 20 in Lynn that unfortunately can only be copped thru a homeless dude cause the plug don't wanna fuck his hustle but guy don't have a phone. Anyway a 20 legit would but people out. J got 3 nice shots out of a 20 and I'm on 45mg and don't feel much from a lot of dope/fent.

Heroin is non-existent in the Mass-Vermont-NH-Maine area. Every OD death autopsy is coming back pure fentanyl, which is why the dope in new England sucks. You need a real deal dealer if you want to find real Afghan brown, but it is basically non existent. Cocaine quality is basically trash up here by the time it reaches NE it is stomped to shit or simply overcut with amphetamines killing any benefit of a quality cocaine high. Drugs up here, besides weed really are no good.

You basically need a king pin connection with connections to south America, mexico or the Caribbean if you want quality heroin or cocaine.

It’s a death trap 18 days today god willing I’ll never deal with the devil again.this time is different bcuz of wat u said.the dealers just want $ end game death or wishing u were

Yeah I agree the dope here sucks and is overpriced. 10 bills for one 25 mg adderall pill my dealer charges me it’s insane

It's gotten to the point that pretty much anything you cop here (MA) is fent or cut with it...Sometimes I happen to run into plain' ol heroin but it's few and far between. Since I just deal with two or three dealers (cold copping is like Russian Roulette) I've been getting fent and it's giving me terrible anxiety attacks. But to avoid the damned withdrawals I keep doing it...the detoxes are usually full since I've been calling for a bed it's been futile...they keep telling you to call back in 6-8 hours and it's just a pain; been on methadone a few times so I really don't want to go that route. Tried subs (Suboxone) and it's just as bad if not worse to come off it...Just soooo damn tired of this life, been using off and on for 32 years and have basically wasted my life...have nothing and no one so I just go on and on...smdh...

I’m in pa/de not really New England but close enough and it’s so hard to find pills/oxy’s nowadays it sucks and if you can find them it’s $$$$.
Also what does everyone else pay for adds? The only guy we know that can get them charges 12 dollars for a 30mg pill , is he ripping us off, what’s going rate for adds?

We don't discuss price in NADD on Bluelight but most illicit street opiates are fentanyl now a days, even oxy pills. If one is switching from oxy to H they shouldn't expect a huge difference in effects unless they are consuming a larger amount.

The idea that an individuals first heroin experience is mind-blowing is an exaggerated notion. Equipotent doses of oxy and heroin will feel very similar and if one is already tolerant and used to oxy than heroin will most likely just feel like any other strong opiate experience to the user. The only reason heroin is seen as being a lot more euphoric and addictive is because the price for a good dose is usually a lot cheaper so the user would be able to consume more for the price but like has been stated most street oxy pills and heroin are fentanyl and so they would be the same substance. Most users do find fentanyl to be subjectively less pleasurable and euphoric in comparison to oxy and heroin.

The prices and quantities already discussed very much sound like a rip off. For those prices any moderate opiate user should get a strong high but Fentanyl often lacks the usual euphoric buzz that users get from opiates. The Fent buzz is a lot more sedating, while lacking a lot of the pleasure and euphoria associated with recreational opiate use. Opiates lead nowhere near t usually addiction and misery.

Unless one REALLY needs them for pain I would highly suggest to stay away. It is not a class of substances that should be used for casual recreational fun.

Last edited:
I'm visiting New England for a spell. I'm not looking (check my sig) but as just an observer damn, is there any actual heroin here? Or do you fuckers just do fent bags all day? I know the heroin scene was never that strong here and not as vertically integrated as NYC but damn. It looks like people are just walking around doing whatever the fuck they want. I heard an anecdote from a nurse at Boston MC where evidently they test drugs(?) or maybe it was just testing urines...but anyway a guy came in saying he'd gotten some horrible laced shit. Was actual heroin. This has apparently happened more than once. I wouldn't shoot Boston dope in my enemy's vein.