• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Boston was popping this morning, but I luckily left the Mile before the bicycle cops started running people's info. Not that I had warrants but still. Found my desired pharms and headed to Southie to chill for a few.

Sitting in Southie sipping a 24oz can in the car before I get out and take a nice walk while the sun is still out.

Right on. Yeah those bicycle cops often practice riding down stairs at the place i live. It's wicked funny.

Think it's popping now.. wait til the 1st of the month when everyone gets their SSI checks.

Right on. Yeah those bicycle cops often practice riding down stairs at the place i live. It's wicked funny.

Think it's popping now.. wait til the 1st of the month when everyone gets their SSI checks.

I like it better when they don't have their checks haha. That way not everyone has the money to scoop up the clonazepam I'm most likely down there looking for.

I never hear of clomazepam i always hear "pins.. pins..".

As you know, the crack is rampant over there. Watch out for this tall skinny oldish black dude with glasses named West. He likes to burn us. LOL.

Still find it wicked cool how close we are to each other. I have work later today. And Friday. And Saterday.

I never hear of clomazepam i always hear "pins.. pins..".

As you know, the crack is rampant over there. Watch out for this tall skinny oldish black dude with glasses named West. He likes to burn us. LOL.

Still find it wicked cool how close we are to each other. I have work later today. And Friday. And Saterday.

Of course I know the lingo man, I'm not out there looking for people yelling or asking people for "clonazepam". I'm on the "who's got pins?" etc game. Everyone knows pins. I won't buy bars unless I see the phRm bottle although I know some presses are good. I've found diazet recently that most people don't buy but I'll scoop em up.

Was out there earlier and found a couple people trying to sell one old black lady's pins for a dollar more. I peeped the movement after making one buy for a dollar extra per then went right to the source. Still didn't buy too much. Need to get some money together.

Sup y'all...just checkin in on this Memorial Day weekend. The usual shit going on here...been seeing the re-emergence of the "Fuck You"s, haven't seen that stamp in a few years, haha...those and the Training Days. Pretty good imo but unfortunately doing too much shit so now I have to bang a bun every day just to be normal!!! The I phones were great for a bit but I think they were straight fent cause a couple times I blacked out after just throwing 2 or 3 in the rig...:eek:. Anyways hope everyone's well and have a safe Mem Day!!!

Guy gets his helmet ripped off, chases after the dude and fucking Decks him.

Black and yellow black and yellow

Hey y'all! Still grabbing Superman 1s no change. Just checking in bc this thread seemed dead. Hope everyone is doing alright. Best of luck out there!

I'm still out here on the clinic and benzos. Do dope a few times a month sometimes more if I come up, but that hasn't been often.

Yeah it is. A lot of people don't know what they getting themselves into when it come to serious amphetamines. This isn't Adderall your playing around with anymore.

Haven't done dope in a week or so. Wallet got stolen out of my car by a crackhead I gave a ride back to Lynn from the clinic from.

Methadone clonazepam weed and alcohol for me for the upcoming days to weeks depending. Shit always changes though.

I'm not going to the mile anymore. Some scam artist named Wes(t)?, tall, skinny black guy threatened to kill me because I didn't break him off a piece.

I got into the "in crowd" at Dudley recently, so i'll probably just go there from now on.

That's good man, I never had luck at Dudley. Don't worry about those random scumbags by the shelter. Dude probably don't even remember it. They act hard but when you show your not just an intimidated white dude from the burbs (even if you are) they told quick.

I know it can seem scary and shit and if you got the ins with the crowd at Dudley then you might not need to go back by the clinics/shelter, but trust me man, unless you seriously wronged this dude, him not getting broken off one time isn't gonna make you a target.

PM if you'd like

Me and Wes have a history. He's gotten progressively more aggressive as I "wronged" him. I always walk away without looking back, but he made some very specific threats this time so the only time I'll be on the mile is for drug testing at Suffolk corrections.

But yeah, scum for sure. I did grow up in the burbs but been in Boston 5 years now.