• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

M30’s. Are these real?

Massnasium

Greenlighter
Hopefully picking up tomorrow from new plug. He said I can bring test strips but don’t wanna waste my time and take on risk if not necessary

Attachments

• EA47C9C6-2543-4161-93FC-EE0AF35727DF.jpeg
    EA47C9C6-2543-4161-93FC-EE0AF35727DF.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 43
Its impossible to know without testing them. They have been making fakes that look like the real thing for a while now, and they're good fakes at that. Unfortunately, no one can give you a proper answer... The only way is to test them.

Chances are, this post will be locked soon by a Moderator. Its against "policy" to ask questions like this. I'm sorry

a lot of 30mg oxycodone fakes are freakishly accurate. because they are so popular and expensive, the work that goes into the fakes is above and beyond. i’ve sat with my old connect to compare and contrast fakes that came in a giant ziplock (he called because that and the price made him skeptical) with pills right out of a script bottle. sometimes the fakes are slightly bigger; sometimes they are indiscernible.

i assume all 30s are fake now days.

the pills in your pic are not good fakes. they don’t even look like each other. look at the “30” and the color between them.

a lot of 30mg oxycodone fakes are freakishly accurate. because they are so popular and expensive, the work that goes into the fakes is above and beyond. i’ve sat with my old connect to compare and contrast fakes that came in a giant ziplock (he called because that and the price made him skeptical) with pills right out of a script bottle. sometimes the fakes are slightly bigger; sometimes they are indiscernible.

i assume all 30s are fake now days.

the pills in your pic are not good fakes. they don’t even look like each other. look at the “30” and the color between them.

Hey I can’t find anything else on this scattered site to help me out so I thought you might know. Assuming those were real (like the ones I have), is it possible to crush them and mix them with water and IV them ? I’m thinking it’s fine but just wanted to make sure with somebody first that knows a little more about them or knows somebody that has done so. Feel free to direct message me

hey TuHung. you don’t want to iv them. many bluelighters have shared their story of having a limb amputated due to complications from shooting pills. also, the filler gets caught and builds up on your lungs.

that said, some people shoot them anyway. if you do, make a separate thread in basic drug discussion or other drugs asking about how to minimize the risks. i think youre supposed to use a micron filter. i’m not sure.

but i strongly recommend against. iv oxy doesn’t get rave reviews like iv heroin. plus those risks are severe. life with one arm is probably trickier than life with two.

i swallow oxy. sometimes i use intranasal.

I didn’t even have to full-size this photo to know those are pressed haha. The 30 is completely trash that’s a cheap pill press. Certainly fent