M1t's!?!?

do you have tauroursodeoxycholic acid for bile congestion? what about some ancillaries for cholesterol and blood pressure issues? Are you prone to shedding hair? what about progesterone-related gyno? what lifting routine are you doing now, will you be doing on cycle, and how will you alter it for a successful pct? Same questions regarding diet? which serm are you using?

seriously dude, you're in over you're head with this stuff, find something else.

Petraeous, did you take anything else well on M1T (liver/gyno/anything) and I am using these because I already have them, sorry from what I was told M1T isnt as serious as most of you guys are making it. I didnt know M1T could cause Bitch tit? ... were is this estrogen coming from, i thought M1T did not convert into estragen? and as for the nolvadex, its not sold were I am, and anti-estrogen drugs you need a prescription for?..... Lastly, I am only taking it for 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off and in total only for 4 Weeks on, Is it really that brutal?

and as for the nolvadex, its not sold were I am, and anti-estrogen drugs you need a prescription for?.....

These are grey market drugs and can be purchased (shadily) through the power of an internet search.

As for the liver problems- are you really that niave? if you cause scarring on the liver then its permenant. If you drink heavily then there will also be damage. There are thousands of ways of damaging your liver permenantly and they are CUMULATIVE. if in 10 years your liver packs up after a heavy night drinking its not that last vodka you had thats caused the damage- its what you've done to your liver over your lifetime.....

I didnt know M1T could cause Bitch tit?

Just because the steroid does not directly aromatize does not mean that gyno CANNOT occur. Stagnanting test from pre cycle could convert to estrogen. When you come off the test that you produce could convert to estrogen. Ive heard that M1t does some whacky stuff to progesterone (which is blamed for a lot of gyno).

M1T isnt as serious as most of you guys are making it

It SERIOUSLY is. It as a MORE serious steroid than A LOT of traditionals- I'd say dbol, winstrol, anavar and pretty much every injectable is A LOT safer. In fact Anadrol is probably safer....

errr...really cant remember now golieth, was a while ago. Don't remember names but def took things for liver and some oestrogen killers lol