• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids M-Eslon 100 mg caps in Canada (slow release). I'm just curious about the best way to take them

Bomb319

Bluelighter
In particular, can they be injected? I saw a bunch of people advocating that on Reddit, but of course, that's Reddit. The tiny beads in the capsules do seem to crush very easily. I'm only a bit confused due to posts on BL when I tried searching for it that said it's not a good idea to inject because they contain talc. Is that a serious health concern even with relatively infrequent use, or with a very compact ball of cotton? It has to be better than IVing the crap currently on the streets.....right? Just curious, and appreciate any and all input from fellow BLers.

with a very compact ball of cotton
No. Get a micron filter 👍 they are very cheap you get them online, probably at some exchanges too, im not sure what grade/size you need because I've never shot pills but I see hundreds of comments on here from people who have and they all talk about micron filters being a necessity if you want to avoid complications from injecting fillers and binders, talc etc

Be ready for a MASSIVE histamine release lol

I banged a 100mg M-Elson or a Kadian (can’t remember) and the “pins & needles” were insane, I turned beat red and it actually felt like my entire body was on fire ….was very unpleasant

yes, a micron filter is a must for removing excipients /binders etc

Hydromorph Contin is 1,000 times better for IV use

I'll give you the method we use in Europe with a similar product - oral capsule, extended release morphine, with the little beads and everything.

Please, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

This is what I personally would do if this was in front of me.

Cook the beads in a spoon with water. Leave it to cool down. There should be a waxy substance separated from the liquid. Using a filter, draw the liquid into a syringe. Boom, dinner is ready.

Most inject IV but that's pretty shit imo - with the pins and needles and everything. Plus, I think anything is better than using IV... (Not having the veins for it has nothing to do with it, obviously lol)
So I personally prefer IM - easy, clean and simple. A way more chill experience in every way.

Last edited:
I'll give you the method we use in Europe with a similar product - oral capsule, extended release morphine, with the little beads and everything.

Please, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

This is what I personally would do if this was in front of me.

Cook the beads in a spoon with water. Leave it to cool down. There should be a waxy substance separated from the liquid. Using a filter, draw the liquid into a syringe. Boom, dinner is ready.

Most inject IV but that's pretty shit imo - with the pins and needles and everything. Plus, I think anything is better than using IV... (Not having the veins for it has nothing to do with it, obviously lol)
So I personally prefer IM - easy, clean and simple. A way more chill experience in every way.
Hey I'm pretty naive when it comes to all the different terms and whatnot just wondering what IM is?