• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc lyrica withdrawal?

xivixive

Bluelighter
im sure this has been covered before but i cant find the damn thread....

long story short - can you go through withdrawal from lyrica?

i have a big opiate habit and am out of drugs so have been sniffing like over a gram of lyrica every 6 hours to combat opiate withdrawal... my girlfriend usually goes through her bottle of lyrica in 4 days and says there are withdrawal symptoms similar to opiates... ive never experienced them myself but usually dont have a bottle of lyrica to go through on my own...dont wanna run out and have even worse w/d feelings...

Yes, although I've never experienced it firsthand, I've heard anecdotally that it can be a painful process.

Yes Lyrica WD is no joke. Try to save as many as you can and taper off them. Also just eat the lyrica on empty stomach...you are wasting it by sniffing.

wow, that stinks.... i never knew why the were a controlled substance... but once you get past 1 gram it is pretty intense, but very hard to describe.... almost like a drunken mushroom trip without the visual distortions... however when i close my eyes there are a lot of neon fractals bouncing around... it made me horny as hell to - fucked the shit out of girlfriend!

but the best thing is this- i've had no opiate w/d symptoms and this is day two without.... i usually do a bun a day, or 60mgs of oxymophone, or 60-100mgs of oxy, or make a badass cup of poppy seed tea... but all sources are dry and i only have $30 anyway... been addicted for 10 years - and to not be incapacitated on day two without any opiates is AMAZING.... however i think i am tripping my ass of on this lyrica... by the time the lyrica runs out i will have my oxy script so hopefully that will alleviate any lyrica WDs... sorry for the ramble... y'all know how it is!