• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Lyrica-Still feeling drunk at 600 after daily use for a month-No tolerance/dependence

Niktheman

Greenlighter
So I still feel the same and I dose one time daily at night and the whole day I dont have any rebound anxiety. I wanted to ask can I CT from it if I still get high at 600?All day I feel out of it and can't speak right like I'm drunk. Also I used 600 for 15 days here and there my usual dose was 300-450

So I still feel the same and I dose one time daily at night and the whole day I dont have any rebound anxiety. I wanted to ask can I CT from it if I still get high at 600?All day I feel out of it and can't speak right like I'm drunk. Also I used 600 for 15 days here and there my usual dose was 300-450
How long have you been taking it? Just 15 days ? 600 mgs is a fairly large dose daily. When I abused them I was doing 900 daily. 3 reddish orange lovely capsules.

So you want to quit cold turkey? Today?

I quit them CT because the supply ran out. I did them for about a month myself. I was irritable, had no appetite, didn't sleep well but I didn't throw up of have the runs or anything. This was 2 years ago. I got tired and disgusted with the whole drug scene and hopped onto kratom.

You aren't in any real danger but you are gonna feel anxiety and depression. I was using them to self medicate my symptoms and after I quit they came back twofold.

Good luck. You will be ok. Are they your script or are you getting them from a "friend"?

I have been prescribed it by my Psychiatrist for anxiety body pains and tramadol withdrawal. He told me it's just mildly psychologically addictive. No physical symptoms. Now I gained weight on it and I want to stop as it is also making me feel drunk all the time. I take ashwagandha, bacopa, velvet bean and black seed daily so I thought I wouldnt feel much after quitting

Wow no I think it's possible you'll have withdrawals if you've been takinggm it for a month. Sweating and anxiety galore. I found it to be like a mix of opiate and benzo withdrawal. Horrible.
Then again ther are reports of people feeling nothing, so try it but make sure you have some to taper just in case.
Hope you're one of the lucky ones.

Wow no I think it's possible you'll have withdrawals if you've been takinggm it for a month. Sweating and anxiety galore. I found it to be like a mix of opiate and benzo withdrawal. Horrible.
Then again ther are reports of people feeling nothing, so try it but make sure you have some to taper just in case.
Hope you're one of the lucky ones.
If I'm not what do you think would be the best way to taper and how long?

Dunno mate I think you'll be ok dropping 50mg every few days. But sorry I hope I haven't freaked you out. They're nowhere near as bad as smack. Just whatever you feel comfortable with. Just to make the rattle manageable without going up in dose or getting high in the slightest tbh.

I'm been on 600mg every night for 8 years. I take it to control a neurological disorder. My tolernace to it had increased significantly. Also I have crashed my car 3 times because of this drug, fallen through a fall, slipped in the shower and off the toilet more times than I can count. Also it has most worryingly had 2 major side effects. 1. Impotence and total loss of sex drive. and 2. Strong constant suicidal thoughts. And yes, its the medciation causing it. Stay safe.

I don't trust you, i don't know you, you didn't were in the presentation topic.... :(

I don't trust you, i don't know you, you didn't were in the presentation topic.... :(
Are you happy you confused a greenlighter looking for help in an HR forum. Take your shenanigans back to The Lounge. If you can't say a kind word or give some solid advice just stay away. Another thread where a new member is thinking that what they say doesn't matter.

Keep up your shit in Basic Drugs, Other Drugs, Mental Health, Health and Recovery or The Dark Side and I'm going to report your posts. I have seen your posts in The Lounge and that is where your posts are appropriate.

I'm been on 600mg every night for 8 years. I take it to control a neurological disorder. My tolernace to it had increased significantly. Also I have crashed my car 3 times because of this drug, fallen through a fall, slipped in the shower and off the toilet more times than I can count. Also it has most worryingly had 2 major side effects. 1. Impotence and total loss of sex drive. and 2. Strong constant suicidal thoughts. And yes, its the medciation causing it. Stay safe.
That sounds Bloody horrible. I hope YOU stay safe. <3