• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Lyrica (Pregabalin) recreational dosage

linear response dosing, aye?

what is staggering?

so with linear does this mean its best to take it all at once or stagger (this means spread out doses?)?

300mg and 2 beers gets me fucked for like an hr. if i drank 1 beer per hour i could maintain a nice buzz for the entire night. anything gaba synergizes nicely, eg booze, benzos, and ghb.

it synergizes with opiates as well. VERY well.

it obliterates anxiety with stims too and is a godsend for comedowns.

the practical uses of this drug are astounding.

as far as rec doses, 300mg is fine for a non tolerant individual. i would say 600mg for one with a tolerance. really, you should avoid tolerance by taking breaks. just 3 days is all that is needed.

just popped 750mg. going to a dinner party tonight with my gf's family that im a little nervous around. anxiety should be obliterated. hopefully my affect is not though, hehe. should be fun fun fun in my bum bum bum. think its kicking in already. weeeeeeeeeee.

Pregabalin (Lyrica) is not really a drug meant to get high on, neither is Neurontin.
Also, telling people to take doses over 600mg for the first time, is a definate NO! Where is the harm reduction here guys? Lyrica can have some pretty negative side effects at doses just over 400mg, so whoever suggsted 900mg does not have a clue, and you are playing with fire!

This site is supposed to be about ham reduction and how Lyrica can help certain problems, or could help certain problems for you. Its not a "Lets see how many mgs we can get the most fucked up on Lyrica."

Geez, some respect guys?

well, you are kinda right. you cant get "high" per say on lyrica, but it def has psychoactive effects that are VERY PLEASANT. i would call it euphoria. so while you are not becoming intoxicated, you are getting a buzz off it. it feels good! even just taking my normal dose i feel really good when it kicks in.

in the patient monograph it states that the dose of 450mg was reported to produce a high by users. so there ya go. i would think 600 is better though, since 600 is the max prescribed dose. but for anyone without a tolerance to it, 450 would be perfect for a nice experience.

Lyrica has been the only drug that made me quit opiates and benzos, although I cannot miss for more than 2 or 3 days without taking some- that, being said, my "recreational dose" which I happen to take on weekends it's about 2g+Naproxen+fatty food+a little alcohol. Total euphoria and afternight pleasure.
Taking it with another GABA inducer (benzos, another anticonvulsant, SOMA, etc) plus alcohol makes a TOTAL MESS of you for many hours, be very very careful. Taking it with Naproxen increases the drug absorption time a little, and makes sure you won't feel even the most little painful sensation; I don't recommend adding opiates to the combo because Lyrica seems to null them, but anyway, some opiate never hurt.
That's all. Oh, and make sure to have some fatty foods / sweets near you because you will crave for them later like you never did before.

450mg seemed to not be that enjoyable. vaya posted a link to a study that compared 300mg 450mg and 600mg and they found that the middle dose wasnt preferable at all.

i found out by accident taking lyrica 150mg with 125mg quetiapine heavily sedating and have messed with several different combinations, including, zopiclone, nitrazepam, gabapentin, methadone and dihydrocodeine in different combo's/doses with lyrica, results were mildly nice sedation/euphoria to total knockout haven't a clue whats happened what day is it, where the fuck am i sort of thing, not a good thing to try. think i overdid things a little and have just stuck to lyrica low dose with 30 mg zopiclone, nice euphoria/sedation

i get better results with 300mg than 450. really weird. its such a strange drug. i took 300mg at 8am on an empty stomach and i feel WONDERFUL 3 hrs later. it really takes a long ass time to kick in.

does anyone notice red eyes from this? it seems to dry out my eyes and mouth, causes red eyes. i use eyedrops but they dont work! i dont want everyone i work with thinking im smoking pot all the time. shit.

ive come to the point where theraputic use is outweighing the recreational effects. i would rather maintain efficiency for daily use than fuck up my tolerance by trying to get high on it.

Lyrica myrical

Ok I realize this is an old thread but let me talk about this stuff while I'm on it. I've been on an adderall binge for over two weeks now. I was in the darkest area I've ever been in my life today. I have never felt such hell, pain and suffering and despair like I was feeling today and the past couple days. I have to admit the lack of sleep and constant ups and downs took me to the end of the road and I thought about doing something I don't want to mention. I read about Lyrica helping but I didn't really think it would because I take grams of gabapentin every day. But before doing something drastic I decided to give it a try. I had to spend almost two hundred dollars to just get a partial of my script. I took 900mg. For the first hour I just felt like I was on gabapentin. The second hour all of the sudden I I feel like I never took an adderall before! If you could imagine how horrible my life was until I took this its a freaking miracle. It's a bit much, I'm hallucinating and I very much have that gabapentin feel in me. But my god what a a drastic change. I have been through methadone withdrawal, benzo withdrawal, heroin withdrawal, but nothing was bad as what amphetamine put me through. No sleep, and after while I just felt like I was stuck in a constant amphetamine crash no matter what I did. How amazing of a drug that it could actually save my life. No amount of benzos could do this.
Has anyone been through this before? What happens when it wears off? Am I going to feel the adderall crash again? I don't feel like I am.
The hallucinations are weird. Very visual especially close eyed. I'm going to force myself to stop writing now because I realize it's too much. I'm sorry but I can't help it.
Ty Lyrica

^Lyrica is an anticonvulsant, do you have sources for large doses CAUSING seizures?

no of course they don't, it never seems to surprise me the lack of info on here from people that just don't understand what certain drugs were made for. they take them for fun, then come up with all this antidotal evevidence.

no of course they don't, it never seems to surprise me the lack of info on here from people that just don't understand what certain drugs were made for. they take them for fun, then come up with all this antidotal evevidence.
Lyrica can cause seizures in overdose. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Just because its an "anticonvulsant"? Well guess what.. Clonazepam is an anticonvulsant and has been known to increase seizure activity and seizures are a documented side effect. Not everything is black and white.

He is right, sudden large doses as well as abrupt withdrawal from pregabalin can cause seizures in rare cases.

Lyrica can cause seizures in overdose. Why is this so hard for you to understand? Just because its an "anticonvulsant"? Well guess what.. Clonazepam is an anticonvulsant and has been known to increase seizure activity and seizures are a documented side effect. Not everything is black and white.

yes in an overdose 1000`s of drugs will cause seizures, Lyrica is not going to cause seizures. and yes if you drink with it, it might and if you withdraw to fast it might..........the point is when taken even somewhat close to recommended dosing it wont! what is it so hard for you to understand? some people just like to talk shit for the sake of nothing.........like you are here. Lyrica is made to prevent not to cause seizures, and in FDA trials look up how many people had there seizures increase. sometimes it is black and white with allot of bullshit being spoken just for sake of something to blab about.

Last edited:
I've had one seizure in my life and I've done lots of reckless stuff shooting coke dope etc but my one and only seizure came the day after my one and only time taking lyrica. I have always suspected the lyrica literally nothing else out of the ordinary happened that week jus some food for thought

i took 800mgs of lyrica orally and felt nothing for about two hours, a little slippy but nothing much. i then plugged 100mgs and it hit my like a tonne of bricks. falling everywhere, slurred speech, but nothing particularly enjoyable (unless you enjoy banging your head against walls and floors).

i wouldn't have liked to have gone any higher than 900mgs; tbh I'd rather have not taken it at all.

i took 800mgs of lyrica orally and felt nothing for about two hours, a little slippy but nothing much. i then plugged 100mgs and it hit my like a tonne of bricks. falling everywhere, slurred speech, but nothing particularly enjoyable (unless you enjoy banging your head against walls and floors).

i wouldn't have liked to have gone any higher than 900mgs; tbh I'd rather have not taken it at all.

It takes 3 hours to reach peak plasma levels mate so ideally dose every 3 hour if needed as then you can gage how much you need/want.