• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Lyrica or gabapentin to potentiate clonazepam dosage questions

Teds121

Greenlighter
So I know there are posts every where about klonopin and Lyrica or gabapentin to potentiate.

My question is dosages of those meds for my tolerance.

I take 200mg x3 Lyrica daily and I have 300mg caps of gabapentin I take occasionally, personally I don't find them as useful as Lyrica for my needs so they are usually a as needed thing.

Obviously I have a tolerance if I take daily Lyrica.

How will this affect potentiating clonazepam? If I use gabapentin to do it should I take like 900mg, wait 30 minutes then add more due to gabapentins odd kick in (exceeding like 1000mg makes it work less or something for gaba). %

Fuck gabapentin it's garbage just take 700mg Lyrica and clonazolam that should do it I do that all the time but with xanax

So I know there are posts every where about klonopin and Lyrica or gabapentin to potentiate.

My question is dosages of those meds for my tolerance.

I take 200mg x3 Lyrica daily and I have 300mg caps of gabapentin I take occasionally, personally I don't find them as useful as Lyrica for my needs so they are usually a as needed thing.

Obviously I have a tolerance if I take daily Lyrica.

How will this affect potentiating clonazepam? If I use gabapentin to do it should I take like 900mg, wait 30 minutes then add more due to gabapentins odd kick in (exceeding like 1000mg makes it work less or something for gaba). %
Gabapentin certainly isnt garbage, it has a lesser effect than lyrica due to this simple fact 30% of gabapentin is absorbed vs 100% lyrica. If taken if equivilent doses they are the same while the effects vary somewhat
This means 3,000mg pentin = 900 lyrica even though effects vary.

ive taken upwards of 8,000 mg pentin on some days with 1.2-2k lyrica with high doses of amphetamines, however taken alone ive been able to safely potentiate my oxy doses by taking 3k pentin with 250 and 500mg lyrica
Your choice over which you prefer is up to you, they will potentiate at doses of 500mg lyrica and a minimum of 3k pentin taken alone or together. For me best effect is together, both of the above doses are recreational doses and should be tried alone before combining, i prefer lyrica due to it having less of a 'tiring' effect that pentin has, pentin would be better suited to take with an opiate since by personal experience has enhanced my nods.

Last edited:
Gabapentin certainly isnt garbage, it has a lesser effect than lyrica due to this simple fact 30% of gabapentin is absorbed vs 100% lyrica. If taken if equivilent doses they are the same while the effects vary somewhat
This means 3,000mg pentin = 900 lyrica even though effects vary.

ive taken upwards of 8,000 mg pentin on some days with 1.2-2k lyrica with high doses of amphetamines, however taken alone ive been able to safely potentiate my oxy doses by taking 3k pentin with 250 and 500mg lyrica
Your choice over which you prefer is up to you, they will potentiate at doses of 500mg lyrica and a minimum of 3k pentin taken alone or together. For me best effect is together, both of the above doses are recreational doses and should be tried alone before combining, i prefer lyrica due to it having less of a 'tiring' effect that pentin has, pentin would be better suited to take with an opiate since by personal experience has enhanced my nods.
Imo pentin is dog shit but like I said im a drug addict