• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc LYRICA MADNESS. FEW DAYS ABUSE, IM IN HELL

boomhs

Bluelighter
Ok... So i'm in hell and maybe someone can advise me. I suffer from a weird epilepsy, and gradually started to get more and more lucid dreams (nightmares). Then i found out lyrica (buprenorphine) helped me stop them and sleep at least some of the night.

Recently i was left in a situation where i had (pls don't ask details) to take large, large dosages of lyrica. From 1k snorted/swallowed ASAP to, due to resistance fast increase in this drug... Well it lasted like 5days, from my regular 600mg dosage in the end i think i did peak at 6kmg. I also took a shitload of benzos (always do) so no seizure risk. Today i could stop. But yesterday despite the amounts i slept like 1h. With lyrica if my dreams go away (intense black sleep, feels like in an instant i'm awake, also sweat)

I read lyrica stays in your body 33h so today didn't take it and hell, yesterday binged it and slept 2h... and went to bed some H ago. Woke up 1h after, no dreams sweaty instantly. After a while up fell asleep, same thing. I now fell asleep again, 2h, same thing.

Ok please is this a "withdrawal"? I mean it's lyrica... Withdrawals are for taken for months then stopped?! Do i tapper it off with a few pills or just not take at all? Is this normal??

Edit: Every time i wake up i'm so sleepy from staying awake after yesterday morning (thought was fighting to not mess up sleep schedule) I'm so tired, so need to go back to bed and repeat soon......................

Last edited: