• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Lyrica iv

Ive done it, not worth it no notable difference from oral. It literally is a waist of a pin.

Increasing the speed of absorption via injection may not potentiate Lyrica as much as other drugs because it still has to rely on your cells' transporter proteins to make it into the brain. Basically, a molecule like pregabalin would be way too polar to pass through a cell membrane on its own; instead, it relies on being mistaken for the amino acid leucine and being actively transported into the brain.

that sounds like a great way to loose a limb to necrosis...seriously dont inject pills ffs
I've injected toilet water outa South station bathroom with a spike that I took from a prostitute once she was done sharpening it with a matchbook.... I didn't worry about trivial things like 'safety' when I was a junky, I went hard and left nothing but destruction, empty prescription bottles and used syringes in my wake. Lyrica was probably one of the safer things I mainlined that day.

I've injected toilet water outa South station bathroom with a spike that I took from a prostitute once she was done sharpening it with a matchbook.... I didn't worry about trivial things like 'safety' when I was a junky, I went hard and left nothing but destruction, empty prescription bottles and used syringes in my wake. Lyrica was probably one of the safer things I mainlined that day.
I'm compleatly kidding lmao, I stayed up all night on amps, in that state of mind this is my idea of a joke lmao.