• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Lyrica and Tramadol with 2CB or AMT

neonlike

Greenlighter
Hi All,

I have been on Lyrica (300mg per day) for over a year now. I have also been taking Tramadol (again) for about a month (sometimes up to 500mg per day) [EDIT: but am tapering down to quit boxing day - had a few months without before this little binge and just been treating myself recently].

I may have the opportunity to take 2CB or AMT next week.

How long will I need to lay off the Tramadol for leading up to the trip and afterwards to avoid SS / risk or seziures?

Could I take codeine instead of Tramadol right through?

Is there a risk of SS / seziures if I am still taking Lyrica when doing 2CB or AMT?

If so, again, how long will I need not to take the Lyrica for leading up to the trip and afterwards to avoid SS / risk or seziures?

Is there a generic list of dangerous combinations if on Tramadol and/or Lyrica for future reference?

2c-b is extremely benign compared to anything like tramadol or lyrica.

Not exactly sure about your question. Since tramadol is a potent SSRI, I would avoid taking aMT alongside it in any way shape or form.

Stay on your current dosage, don't modify your medicine just for a temporary high.

You can take the 2C-B alongside lyrica and tramadol just fine.

Just remember if you're being given a dose- ask how many mg it is and what kind of trip it will be. A person with actual 2c-b divvying out to his or her friends will know an near exact dosage (say for example 14mg, or 17mg, or 7-10mg approximate). If they don't know the dosage themselves or haven't taken it before i wouldn't take it. Even though it can be nearly impossible to have a life threatening dose of it, oftentimes things like 2c-b-fly, other 2c's(often diluted and sold as 2c-b as this is most well known), etc.

A 50mg or even 15-20mg dose for more sensitive mindstate, can be a psychologically jarring and life changing experience. So for your first time i would try to take 15mg or less.

I repeat do not take amt if you are on ssri like tramadol. In addition to its psychedelic effects it is also a heavy serotonin releaser like mdma. Some drugs bind to a specific part of a neuron that is self limiting (2c-x, dmt and its 4-OH analogs). Others also release serotonin by coaxing their way into a certain part of a neuron(brain cell) that theyre not meant to be inside (mdma, meth, amt secondary method of action).

To add, 500mg tramadol a day is way too much. At least reduce it by a few hundred mg before you even consider tripping. Although 2c-b is somewhat benign keep in mind that its an extremely potent psychostimulant. You could be pushed over the edge into a seizure (tramadol is 300mg maximum for an adult of average weight before there is a seizure risk)

2c-b is extremely benign compared to anything like tramadol or lyrica.

Not exactly sure about your question. Since tramadol is a potent SSRI, I would avoid taking aMT alongside it in any way shape or form.

Stay on your current dosage, don't modify your medicine just for a temporary high.

You can take the 2C-B alongside lyrica and tramadol just fine.

OK Thanks. I have taken 2CB and AMT quite a few times before, but I was not on the Lyrica or Tramadol then. If only the AMT was available, how long would I need to have not taken Tramadol for (slow release) before doing the AMT?

AMT is off the table without a doubt. So I'll taper the tramadol down - should be jumping off completely on Tuesday, so might even get a couple of days in without it beforehand.

Thinking about it I did a bunch of coke in the summer when on 50-100mg of tramdol a day. That would have been a risk! I presume the same goes for any speed/amph/ethyl with tramadol.

Cheers. been really helpful.

You honestly shouldn't even take 2c-b until you stop those other compounds for 2 weeks

^ This, both 2C-B and aMT might increase the risk of serotonin toxicity and might lower your seizure threshold. Two weeks seems to be a bit too much, but it's always better to be safe