• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Lyme Wars

The Swiss agent, mkultra, cloud seeding, organophosphates, gulf war syndrome , the ugly and polarizing fights over post treatment lyme disease symptoms

I think the government is more prone to torture people on LSD, than they are to be behind some sort of likely naturally caused illness. Besides how could they target someone with Lyme disease? It would be more a population control kind of thing which starvation is taking care of just fine. I just read some suggestion that it can mutate and spread, I dont buy it, an official government investigation reported by msm tho. Wed know by now if Lyme was some kind of std.Though the anomalies are weird, especially for a bacteria. And HIV/AIDS disproportionately effecting certain ethnic or gender groups is kind of sketchy.

I think the government is more prone to torture people on LSD, than they are to be behind some sort of likely naturally caused illness. Besides how could they target someone with Lyme disease? It would be more a population control kind of thing which starvation is taking care of just fine. I just read some suggestion that it can mutate and spread, I dont buy it, wed know by now if Lyme was some kind of std.Though the anomalies are weird, especially for a bacteria. And HIV/AIDS disproportionately effecting certain ethnic or gender groups is kind of sketchy.
we actually talked about mkultra and lsd in the podcast. this is not some simplistic discussion, thats why id prefer people listen to the podcast and not come up with some debate based on the title.

there is a ton of sketchy stuff about lyme and plum island but that doesnt mean it was a deliberately engineered bioweapon to harm people, it could have just been an experiment gone wrong, to seed an already existing bacteria through novel vectors (like deer ticks). thats why its worth listening to the podcast before making a judgment