• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lurkers. Step into the spotlight.

i've been "lurking" since early 2001 lost my old email account/password so created this new one, where i recently started posting. i think the internet used to give me social anxiety :/

i go through phases. for a couple of weeks ill post alot like 5 or 6 times a day then ill lurk for a month or so.

donut said:
51 (0.04 posts per day)

and back into hiding

Nice one!
14.gif

i love da lurking

especialy when im scattered and i cant piece together a reasonable post ;)

An old cynic once told me that there was no point studying classic literature (or art for that matter), because "no matter what you can find to say, it's been said a thousand times before"

It's kinda the same with BL.....I love reading all the threads, and what people have to say about all these issues, but by the time I get thru all the posts, I don't really have anything worthwhile to add.

I lurk, therefore I am....but every now and then I like to poke my head up (not bad for someone who's 6'7...however)....

Oh by the way, I'm getting married. .. . . .. :p

Posting shere 2001-2002-2003-2005..

damn missed a year.

*waves*

Last edited:
KemicalBurn said:
IRONY
i·ro·ny
1. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
2. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
3. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect.

I made this when i still lurked ;):D

Is it time for me to fade into the background yet?

I really should post here more often

Its just that my avatar isnt as 'big' as the other guys, and it makes me feel embarresed :(

Ok Ok. I have been a member sunce June '02 and have 401 posts. I am slightly addicted, as I check up on the board almost every day. I must say, this is truly a fascinating place.

just to avoid confusing, ive changed my avatar since 2005

I don't even fit in with the lurkers. I don't fit in anywhere. I'm in a void.

I start to reply to anywhere from 2-10 threads a day, then just think "no, no, no" and exit the thread.

I need to talk to one of the administrators about forum anxiety issues. Perhaps they would find it fitting to administer me an anxiolytic code or tag so that I may realise my full potential and become functional, and seize the day and advance up the posting strata. Maybe they would decide therapy would be more suitable - I will have to decline.

My cursor hovers over the reply button. My heart starts to race, cold silver crushing it. My palms start to slide sweatily over the mouse, my thoughts race "nobody cares about your opinion, it's not original, it's not crafted perfectly enough, it will be perceived wrong, oh god, what are you doing?!".

The first step is to talk about your problem. I know I'm not the only one.

Thank you. Don't post without morning coffee, you'll regret it.

^ Welcome to L.A. zegs... the first step is admitting you have a problem.

Persevere and I'm sure in time you can become a post whore too ;)