Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lurkers. Step into the spotlight.

shorza

Bluelighter
This thread is for all lurkers out there, who, like myself, have been a member of bluelight for a while but hardly ever post. I guess to some extent it is slightly selfish for me to not contribute as much as everyone else on this board. To take so much and give little, but what can i say? Im shy.
So all you other lurkers, step out and show your faces, however ugly they are!!

Yeah I'm a bit of a lurker... I guess you could compare me to the quiet one amongst a group of friends, I enjoy the company and being around ppl without having to take part in every conversation or needing to be heard. I guess i'm more of a 'listener' :)

PHILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how the fuck are ya mate?
how's europe treating you?
i hope you're having fun. i hear as much from the crew :D .
oh yeah, i'm a lurker as well. well....... sorta. about as much a lurker as a post whore could be :) .

*snap*
you sound way too familiar preaetorian
:)
hello fellow lurkers, and bluelighters alike.
*wanders discreetly out of spotlight*

I'm a lurker definately. Voyeurism is my game :D
However I have been risking my life of late and commenting on some posts, causing a bit of commotion here and there.
I think after this post I will return to my role as the invisible all seeing all knowing puppet master.

Hello bluelighters, I am definitley a lurker. Probably as much here as in real life. Seeing that I seem to spend a lot of time reading all the threads on this board it's probably time I came out of my shell and started contributing.
But damn the posts on this board make for some interesting/funny reading.
*scampers back to the dark and dingy shadows of bluelight*

I want to know how many lurkers will read this thread and not post because they prefer to lurk ;)

im not a lurker :p
i gotta have my say even in a post not meant 4 me hehehe
and im loud in real life too cos im bubbly and full of energy :D

Originally posted by PsychoKitten:
I want to know how many lurkers will read this thread and not post because they prefer to lurk ;)
i wonder how many lurkers will read this thread and wonder about the lurkers that are wondering about the lurkers lurking in the way that lurkers do on this fantabulous board... :)
(from a lurker)

Not the fact i'm a lurker, just don't really have too mcuh time to post :p
Read bits and pieces all hte time, so yeah I lurk :p
Make myself know if I have something 2 say..
Howdi all :)