• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

lurker reaching out for light

smoked pepper

Greenlighter
1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?

Somewhere on the couple of decades give or take.

2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?

At the time I was employed full-time fiddling around with these things, these 'puters. And I had a lot of free time actually and being curious was one culprit as well. I was generally after anything fringe and having experienced my honeymoon with hash the road was set. See, I have clear recollection of this event. I won't delve further on this because there's no point. One tends to find ones herd.

3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?

I think it was just weed and hash, maybe some bud perhaps but it was rare at the time.

4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

Smoking and only that, blunts, pipes, chillums.

--
Why today out of the 4 years I've been a member? Maybe the universe felt like it for all I know. I haven't got a slightest idea. I swear I don't glow in the dark.
--

Done pretty much everything that has been offered except opiates and some with a needle (was a fiend) as well. Personal favourites being 2ct7, Ecstasy, Ghb, Shrooms and forests (you know who you are). Honeymoons being what they are, afterwards I found out I tend to like maybe a bit too much of everything and things started to fall apart slowly, at first and you know how it goes. Having done Datura once and not remembering anything about the experience was a foolish thing to do, but like I cared at the time. Those were the times and I was seeking those experiences and so I did.

It took roughly 10 years overall to rid myself of each and every dependence I back then had. Nowadays it's just green tea and nicotine. The last one was alcohol to go and those first months without were weird -> binged on ice cream on fridays (7l/15lb in a setting at best) in order to "feel the thing" that had signaled the weekend had arrived, only it didn't help at all. There was no relief.

Add 10 years and counting on fixing my head and here we are. Yeah, I have lots of friends. And it gets sometimes a bit lonely.

I'm partly fried, dried and smoked. Pepper.

VerbalTruist

Moderator: H&R, MH, DC
Staff member
1. How long was it from first browsing Bluelight to joining up as a member? Weeks, months, years?

Somewhere on the couple of decades give or take.

2. Do you remember how you came to find Bluelight? Was it from a web search, from a referral from another website, from word of mouth, from social media, or some other way?

At the time I was employed full-time fiddling around with these things, these 'puters. And I had a lot of free time actually and being curious was one culprit as well. I was generally after anything fringe and having experienced my honeymoon with hash the road was set. See, I have clear recollection of this event. I won't delve further on this because there's no point. One tends to find ones herd.

3. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what drugs had you used prior to that - including psychoactive prescription drugs, alcohol, cannabis? Had you already tried powdered drugs like cocaine, meth, heroin, ketamine, MDMA powder, etc? or not yet?

I think it was just weed and hash, maybe some bud perhaps but it was rare at the time.

4. Thinking back to when you first began using Bluelight, what routes of administration had you tried prior to that? E.g. snorting, injecting, other ROAs?

Smoking and only that, blunts, pipes, chillums.

--
Why today out of the 4 years I've been a member? Maybe the universe felt like it for all I know. I haven't got a slightest idea. I swear I don't glow in the dark.
--

Done pretty much everything that has been offered except opiates and some with a needle (was a fiend) as well. Personal favourites being 2ct7, Ecstasy, Ghb, Shrooms and forests (you know who you are). Honeymoons being what they are, afterwards I found out I tend to like maybe a bit too much of everything and things started to fall apart slowly, at first and you know how it goes. Having done Datura once and not remembering anything about the experience was a foolish thing to do, but like I cared at the time. Those were the times and I was seeking those experiences and so I did.

It took roughly 10 years overall to rid myself of each and every dependence I back then had. Nowadays it's just green tea and nicotine. The last one was alcohol to go and those first months without were weird -> binged on ice cream on fridays (7l/15lb in a setting at best) in order to "feel the thing" that had signaled the weekend had arrived, only it didn't help at all. There was no relief.

Add 10 years and counting on fixing my head and here we are. Yeah, I have lots of friends. And it gets sometimes a bit lonely.

I'm partly fried, dried and smoked. Pepper.
We’d love to see you post. Sounds like you might have an interesting idea for a thread in Health & Recovery. We’d love to see you there.

smoked pepper

Greenlighter
We’d love to see you post. Sounds like you might have an interesting idea for a thread in Health & Recovery. We’d love to see you there.
At one point I was even recommended a career in drug counselling, so I kinda get the vibe and all. Thing is, I didn't listen to anyone and in my mind knew better than anyone and if, by a chance, someone could've been right, so what? I wanted to do drugs all the same. But there are small windows of opportunity and I think that's where the magic happens and where we could help. Well, we can at least try. And now we are at one of my lifes guiding principles, bringing hope and helping each others as we can. By doing this I'm keeping myself sane.

I didn't go through any one treatment and got clean by it alone. So there's that. I don't really know how many of us plowed through different treatments and made an amalgamation of those which worked, but I think we're in a minority. And just by saying this out loud that making your own road is possible, could save some people from despair and giving up.

I have a doctorate in lurking so it might end up being a while but I'll see you @H&R.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
I have a doctorate in lurking
Shhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiitt whatchoo talikin about?
I been peering out of the dankness for ages. I do occasionally get distracte by a ray of light and head out but it always seems to be a mirage or something idk.
There is a thread about the creepers around here somewhere prolly the lounge.
Yeah... just looking at rays but....
Be well.
Welcome to lurk as long as ya want this is my only social interweb anything so maybe we'll run up again?
Peace