• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Lurker Here with an Old Account Never Used

DrewKazinsky4209

Greenlighter
Heya,
I love this website but was also lazy and never became involved in the community it provides so I figured I'd change that for reasons that are unclear to my conscious mind at the moment. Not sure how to introduce myself so I'll give you the old bullshit. I know it's stupid but fuck, it was fun writing years ago while hella high of oxy.....
Drew Kazinsky is an awful, often Confused Poet/Writer/Musician/Word-Bully/Word-Slinger and many of his Critics believe the Trash that he so lovingly calls “His Life Work”, is the ramblings of a Depraved Lunatic and will never have a place in the History of Words. May The Gods Have Mercy on His Soul!
The Grand Ayatollah Drewcifer Drewmani Drew Kazinsky was born and raised in West-Central Stockton, California but has spent as much time living in Berkeley/Oakland as he could manage.
The alter ego Kazinsky was created many years ago and he has been rapping since the age of twelve, when he first heard The Coup’s “Genocide and Juice”. He started reading at four years of age, when hIS mother handed him Stephen King’s “The Eyes of the Dragon”. It is believed by both friends and enemies alike that he wrote his first words after reading that book.
Drew Kazinsky considers himself to be a Word-Bully and he loves the English language for its willingness to be raped and manipulated in any way that he can imagine in his sick and depraved mind.
His mother is still alive, helping Kazinsky as he survives this cruel world every-day. While he may not always show it and has odd ways of displaying affection, he loves his mother deeply. Other than a few close friends he considers brothers and sisters, he does not have any blood siblings. He is truly an only child. His father passed away during the ninth month in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Seven. Mister LRF died from an overdose of prescription narcotics…….
Drew Kazinsky sincerely hopes that you read and listen to what he writes with an open mind, even though the content of some of the writing is harsh but he would like to stress the fact that everything within his writing is true, unless stated specifically otherwise. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.
Drew Kazinsky would like to see his words educate and also illustrate to the teeming masses that the promise of a better way of living in this society of sick and depraved lunatics is very much possible, though difficult to accomplish. He will also not hesitate to use his words to destroy an individual’s sense of well being, if said individual either annoys him severely or threatens his friends and family.
Kazinsky really would like you to gain something from the words he has written/recorded and he also hopes that you find some pleasure and peace within his art, as well.
Drew Kazinsky thanks you all from the bottom of his rotten and suspicious heart, Constant Reader.
I only hope that Stephen King does not get angry that I stole his phrase “Constant Reader”, Constant Reader. It is too good not to use and in my own way, it is not a theft (I am NOT a plagiarizer), but more of a way to honor a great writer who inspired me to write these words. Along with Hunter S. Thompson, reading books written by Stephen King made me a better writer. There are also many other writers (and Poets/Musicians) who assisted (and STILL help) me find my literary voice but I do not have enough room or the time to list them all, although Kurt Cobain and Tupac Amaru Shakur deserve mentioning!
Kazinsky is still working on developing his literary voice and Kazinsky would like to remind everyone that in the crazy business of writing, one never stops developing the internal writer’s voice, which exists only in Drew Kazinsky’s head until transcribed to paper by the magic use of ink or lead. It is a job that can NEVER be finished, except for when one finally meets up with life's greatest equalizer, the undiscovered country of Death………
The Grand Ayatollah
Drewcifer Drewmani
Drew Kazinsky
Berkeley, Ca

Welcome welcome to Bluelight @DrewKazinsky4209.

I liked your intro. You said you wrote it previously on oxy? Cool. Is that your DOC?

Greetings from New England!

Hope to see you around. Check out Words.

Peace!