• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lsd?

LSD is not a drug that you should dive into head first. Please extensively read the Erowid LSD Vault so you know what to expect. You will not find LSD in a pill, look for a blotter.

yea thats were i found out bout LSD from that edowrid site... so do i have to eat paper lol sorry i sound really gay but like i say im here to learn n ask u people who know... iv been doing pills for w hile now and then saw this LSD and it looks interesting im not gonna go crazy on it as it would be my first i just wanna try it

Main administration on blotter is to suck and chew on it for ages. I do 15min for some reason....
Or you can stick it under your tongue...then just swallow it. It's just a tiny bit of cardboard :)

chanelle_gold coast said:
so do i have to eat paper lol sorry i sound really gay but like i say im here to learn n ask u people who know

yeah, basically you buy the trip from a dealer. it may be in blotter/paper form, or you may be lucky enough to get some liquid. and then you may be even more lucky, and get a microdot.

with the blotter, you just put it on your tounge, and keep it on there for as long as possible. sometimes i have kept a piece of blotter on my tounge for over an hour. then you swallow it.

with liquid, you could get it in two different forms. the dealer might just get you to stick your tounge out, and he/she will put the drop on your tounge. there's not much you can do then, cept swallow.
but if you want to take it home for later, the dealer may find somethine to put the drops on. a sugarcube is the most common. so if you hear of someone talking about sugar cube acid, then that means it's liquid. they can also drop it on other things as well. i personally have seen it dropped on nutrigrain, biscuits and bread.
if you get a sugarcubes, the best way to have it... is to let the sugar dissolve in your mouth, and then le it slosh around for a while, whilst slowing swallowing little bits until it is all gone.

and with microdots, you have two options. you can put it in your mouth and swallow, or you can suck on it for a while. i like to suck on it, to soften it up a bit. then once it's softened up, i chew it, to get to the lsd crystal on the inside. i find this way, it kicks in alot faster, and is sometimes more intense(the way i like it).

acid takes alot longer than pills to kick in properly. within an hour you will start to feel something, but you can't really put your finger on what's different. within two hours you are tripping nicely, and starting to notice most of the effects. within 4 hours you will be completely off with the faeries, and havnig the time of your life :D
but be careful, acid also lasts alot long then pills do. like with the recent microdots going around australia, i have had good solid 12 hour trips off of just one. and when i took two, well thats a whole other story 8o 8( ;)

hope this is helpful to you.

i'm not sure who, but someone posted a picture of the recent microdots in australia on bluelight. i will try to find it, so you know what they look like.

Make sure you store and handle your acid correctly as well. Don't wanna walk home from your dealers house with it in your hot sweaty hands.....you'll start trippin' balls 8)
hehe

no probs chanelle. i remember when i knew abosultely nothing about acid too. the first time i had acid, i didn't even know what it would do to me. i was just offered some, and i accepted. they didn't know it was my first time, and gave me two.
it was a very long, hectic and sometimes scary night. that's why i like to inform people who haven't done it, that they should research as much as possible before consuming. so you know what you are expecting.

but god i love acid!! =D

anyways, just thought i'd post some pictures of the forms of acid you may find.

This is blotter. and as you can see, there are 25 seperate trips, on this one little sheet. you will only need one of those little squares, to be tripping quite nicely.
also, just so you know....... all blotter have different pictures on the front, like pills.

lsd_blotter_hofmann3.jpg

this is 13 seperate vials of acid. each vial will have a dropper on the end, as this is really the only wyt to dispense liquid in small enough doses.
one of these vial would last a long long time, as there is a fuckload of acid in just one vial. it also depends on how much the liquid has been diluted. if you have really pure lsd liquid, then there may be up to 50 trips in one drop, so they need to dilute it down until there is roughly one trip for drop.
let me reiterate, i don't think yuo would want the acid that is 50 trips in one drop. you would go loopy. lol

lsd_vials1.jpg

and these are microdots. as you can see, they are very very small, and very easy to lose. no one is sure what the outer coating is made of, but inside the black outer coating, is a tiny little lsd crystal.
lsd crystal is the purest form of lsd you can get.
(thanks to shorza for the pic)

23849Picture_012-med.jpg

and just so you know, the strength of acid is always varied. same with pills. sometimes you will get some really good acid, and the next time it will be crap. sometimes even liquid is really shit, caus it's been diluted too much.

someone correct me if i am wrong here, but i think the average to good dosage of lsd, is around the 100-150ug mark. sometimes you get higher, sometimes lower. usually it is around this mark tho.
apparantly the recent dots were around the 250-300ug mark. they were very intense!

happy tripping!!

Great post sonic_reality! I just want to add, Chantelle, that acid is a very intense experience. Much more intense than ecstasy. It generally takes longer to come on, give it at least 2 hours before having any more!

It also lasts a LOT longer. At least 12 hours is a safe estimate for a beginner. I strongly suggest starting with as little as a QUARTER of a trip (cut it from corner to corner, both ways) and then take another quarter 2 hours later if you don't feel ANYTHING.

Also, the comedown can be quite unpleasant, and starts almost immediately after the drug's effects have worn off. Read up some of the trip reports on this board. Good reading! Have fun but be careful :)