• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD - whole dose at once or..?

I wish I could find the thread, but XenForo's software has shit search functionality. Anyway the thread was a few years back, a guy collected a bunch of tabs from various dark web "brands" of LSD, some big names which I won't mention since it's against the rules, but anyway, he sent them all to a lab to get tested, and also stated the microgram amount each was advertised at. A few actually were within +/- 10%, but the vast majority were WAY underdosed. There were 150ug famous brand name tabs that were anywhere from 40-75ug. "350ug" tabs that were 100ug. I can't remember all of it, but the overwhelming majority of substantially underdosed from what they were stated to be, and this included some of the ones from vendors with famous names and very good reviews. Of course it is possible for tabs to be laid at 250ug, but relying on what you're told about dosage is naive at best. TripSitter, if you actually send all of your LSD to a lab, then wow, kudos. But all these kids throwing out exact dosages like they actually know almost never really have any idea. Around the time of that thread I mentioned, we had a bunch of kids talking about how they need 350ug to even start tripping, usually they're taking 700-1050 to 1400ug. This was because their 350ug tabs were nowhere even remotely close to that.

Now I will say that there is definitely far more legitimate LSD crystal around today and it is easier to get and cheaper than ever. I have a friend who buys grams at a time, and lays his own blotter. He lays it at 100ug usually, sometimes 125ug. It's the strongest acid around, I have rarely encountered stronger. I had some kids sell me 10 hits of some "family acid, maaaan, 150 mikes per hit" at a festival. I got one of them tested and it was 55ug, which is about right because it took 3 of them to really start tripping. Those kids probably believed what they were saying. But LSD is notoriously misrepresented and exaggerated, even in today's world where there is plenty of it again (finally).

I wish I could find the thread, but XenForo's software has shit search functionality. Anyway the thread was a few years back, a guy collected a bunch of tabs from various dark web "brands" of LSD, some big names which I won't mention since it's against the rules, but anyway, he sent them all to a lab to get tested, and also stated the microgram amount each was advertised at. A few actually were within +/- 10%, but the vast majority were WAY underdosed. There were 150ug famous brand name tabs that were anywhere from 40-75ug. "350ug" tabs that were 100ug. I can't remember all of it, but the overwhelming majority of substantially underdosed from what they were stated to be, and this included some of the ones from vendors with famous names and very good reviews. Of course it is possible for tabs to be laid at 250ug, but relying on what you're told about dosage is naive at best. TripSitter, if you actually send all of your LSD to a lab, then wow, kudos. But all these kids throwing out exact dosages like they actually know almost never really have any idea. Around the time of that thread I mentioned, we had a bunch of kids talking about how they need 350ug to even start tripping, usually they're taking 700-1050 to 1400ug. This was because their 350ug tabs were nowhere even remotely close to that.

Now I will say that there is definitely far more legitimate LSD crystal around today and it is easier to get and cheaper than ever. I have a friend who buys grams at a time, and lays his own blotter. He lays it at 100ug usually, sometimes 125ug. It's the strongest acid around, I have rarely encountered stronger. I had some kids sell me 10 hits of some "family acid, maaaan, 150 mikes per hit" at a festival. I got one of them tested and it was 55ug, which is about right because it took 3 of them to really start tripping. Those kids probably believed what they were saying. But LSD is notoriously misrepresented and exaggerated, even in today's world where there is plenty of it again (finally).
last year i consumed 50 hits of LSD. I had these "250 ug" dutch ones tested at 125 ug each. When im taking LSD i want to know how much is extactly on that blotter especially if i aiming for 200 ug + trips 1. is for my own safety for accurate dosing as any 20 microgram difference could flatten me when i take like 3 tabs or very disappoint me.

And yes all those famous people use to have underdosed tabs as in my first post of this thread. But they have gotten better over the years sometimes mistakes still happens and like 20k tabs of there batches might be underdosed but it usually is acknowledged once it is found out.

Plus all resellers here who import like 10k tabs post EC results for accurate data. This so called 280 ug LSD from the netherlands came back as testing at 145 ug. In all i don't believe dutch LSD is dosed right but many places are.

Spending some money to get a tab tested so i know what most of them should be on my sheet is money well spent when it comes to my consumption and so i can know with certainty what ill be in for.

I always laugh my ass off when somebody said 100 ug did not give them visuals. When i take 100 ug in the total darkness i can totally break through into another realm with the proper music my blanket will form on morph into LSD reality visuals the walls will breathe and be covered in oevs. It truly is enough for a majority of people. 200 ug simply to much for most people on the planet and even where most vets these days usually limit themselves for a hardcore trip.

I have also gotten really shit LSD before from randoms i did not know in times of desperation. But every time i always got LSD from a good connect one tab was all you ever needed to be mind blown out of this reality into the LSD Reality.

I still have no idea where this fucking old lady got her LSD from but she was connected to some heavy underworld motorcycle gangs because half of that tab was fucking insane in 2019 but sadly the people she was involved with were murders etc people in prision. Damm good LSD though just way to much underworld stuff going on though to keep going back.

I believe if anybody is consuming any sort of drug on the regular then they should at least invest into lab testing it if you have a large amount of the same batch for personal consumption.

White fluff and that is not marketing
lol

this

That’s the still so apparently under appreciated thing about the clearnet lysergamides direct from source, being confident in the dosage, consistently.

One good test actually, is to take 1/4 of a tab. I trip quite a bit every time on that. Which I have strong confidence in being the 25 ug it should be, with every tab seeming consistently evenly dosed. They do the testing themselves, frequently to make sure the process is accurate.

And anyway, what’s the hiatus with Mic gossip? I love a good bit of Microgram chat, even if it’s just hypothetical.

I never used to even think of micrograms, it wasn’t even part of my vocabulary, until Jan 2019 when for the first time ever I had the chance to pick and choose my exact dose, experiment from bottom to top. Which I have done.

The 300 ug yesterday blew me away, I’m still right right up there. I was in such a hazy dream the comeup smacked me so hard, I showered and walked quickly to see a friend, I took a coffee in travel cup to keep me lively- I was in zero fit state to be out in public, coming up ever so hard.

So, I try to phone my friend near his, to see if he’s home from work to meet me in the garden. I’d already been drinking my coffee before going cold.

Trying to find my phone.....it was in the bloody coffee! In my pocket.

So I’m in the street, crowded housing, daylight, off of my nut, taking my phone apart on top someone’s wheelie bin, drying it with tissue, trying to get the SIM card out.

Emergency calls only once reinserted. I never saw my friend. I made it to his garden, no sign he was home from work, and I didn’t feel safe out in public so I marched home asap and the rest was history.

Incredible trip, as strong as I personally need one to be. 300 ug is the magic. 23 hours now and going strong plus I slept for some hours.

That’s the still so apparently under appreciated thing about the clearnet lysergamides direct from source, being confident in the dosage, consistently.

One good test actually, is to take 1/4 of a tab. I trip quite a bit every time on that. Which I have strong confidence in being the 25 ug it should be, with every tab seeming consistently evenly dosed. They do the testing themselves, frequently to make sure the process is accurate.
This was my thought as well. With the availability of accurately dosed RC lysergamides which are almost identical in dose and effects to LSD-25 it wouldn't be too difficult to guesstimate the dose of your tabs if you've had enough experience with accurately dosed ones.

On drugsdata.org all of the Swiss tabs range anywhere from 150-300ug a tab. Its not too far fetched of an idea that people make strong LSD tabs, especially the closer you are to the source, and Switzerland has been one of the sources for many years now.
The ones from Austria are all in the 20-100ug range, most are around 50ug.
In the US 100ug has been the standard. This can vary depending on who laid it and how profit motivated they are. Almost all the tabs I've had in the last 5 years or so have been potent enough to pass for 100ug, comparing favorably with accurately dosed RC lysergamides. Some variance in potency can be attributed to how the LSD is stored, it does lose potency over time especially if kept in not ideal conditions.

I don't lend too much credence to dosages spouted off by dealers who know less than me about the subject. The tabs I have now were sold to me as "3x stronger than the white on white I had last, like 350ug bro!!!" I hear that, nod my head and say thank you.
Realistically these are 100ug tabs. Pretty popular tabs right now, gellies with gold fleck, coming from some Cali LSD family. Great tabs by all accounts but not 350ug.

I was tryng to find the thread that Xorkoth mentioned where they had dark web blotters tested but couldn't find it. Its true though that a lot of darkweb LSD is advertised as being higher dosed than what it is. But that is again just taking your dealers word for it.

I found this which seems pretty accurate to me.

Source: Google: Rollitup LSD Dosage. First link.

20 mics- threshold. Some slight euphoria and body high.

30 mics- threshold, same as 20 mics

40 mics- obviously feeling Lucy's effects a little bit but again no visuals even though may see some

60 mics- = The typical low quality blotter. Body high with "under water like feeling". Lights are brighter, colors are slightly enhanced and some after imaging and trails. This dosage makes for a good time, even though it isn't considered tripping. Lasts longer and is similar to a a gram of shrooms.

90 mics- Bright colors, surfaces start to move, warp or breathe slightly. Confused or reminiscent thoughts. You start to think more. Change of short term memory leads to continual distractive thought patterns. Your brain starts to speed up and you become more aware of everything.

110 mics- A hit of some really good lsd. Visuals are getting a lot more obvious now. "Ripples" over laying your field of vision. Patterns from all different cultures seen on walls, surfaces, faces etc. Closed eye hallucinations become more apparent.

150 mics- This is the main dosage people try to shoot for if they are not that experienced to get LSD's effects without freaking out. This dose is usually 1-2 hits of good, legit LSD. Effects are a lot like 110 micrograms but more profound.
(incraments I mention will stay the same but the effects of upping it 50 mics becomes more intense than above the line.)

200 mics- This is where things can get powerful. Your mind is racing. Beautiful colors are everywhere. Closed eye visuals are very apparent at this point. Life changing, spiritual experiences or realization can happen at this dose. If you are a noob to lsd this dose is simply too high for you. Many people can handle it quite well but some may freak out.

250 mics- This dose is the dose Albert Hoffman, the creator of LSD tried when he first dosed himself to see what LSD's effects were like. The peak of a 250 mic acid trip can be VERY intense or even scary but like any LSD trip. once the peak effects ware off, the more comfortable the trip is. When the comedown started, he was fine, and he became a rockstar. Closed eye visuals are amazing at this dose.

300 mics- your getting into heavy territory. Still not considered by most to be a heavy dose, but thats only because they know where most people including themselves draw the line if they are experienced. Its alot like 250 mics.

400 mics- most people would never take this much unless they knew the acid they have in their possesion and really wanted to get pretty far out there. This is why you dont see 200+ mic hits around. There is some confusing of the senses (i.e. seeing sounds as colors etc.) Time distortions and moments of eternity. Body movement becomes difficult and disorienting. There is a heightened sense of awareness of one's own feelings and drive. People usually report this dose as thought provoking and life changing. For some, their ability to discern is somewhat thrown off. More likely to respond to suggestive stimuli. It is recommended that there be a sitter to watch over the tripper just in case he/she would do something that could be a potential hazard.

500 mics- Strong hallucinations and visuals. objects morphing into other objects (both closed and open eye visuals). Destruction or multiple splitting of the ego. (Things start talking to you, or you find that you are feeling contradictory things simultaneously) Some loss of reality. Time becomes meaningless. Pretty much where even some of the most experienced people draw the line. Your vision is almost completely enveloped by fractal patterns, and if you were to stare at some pavement or something, it looks like you can see to the end of eternity. Miles and miles of visual depth. There are many subtypes of these: Mandelbrots, spirals, wave interference patterns,etc.

700 mics- Out of body experiences and extra-sensory perception type phenomena. Blending of the senses. Visuals containing imagery from Hindu, Aztec, Mayan, Native American, Indian and African cultures are quite common. Most people who talk of taking a ten strip usually dont have very potent acid(though it is good), so 550 to 700 is where they end up. This is also where "more acid" becomes less important because the effects are very similar to an even higher dose.

1000 mics- Most people will never go this high. Only shamans and those who really seek will go this high. If you had a "two hits and you are floored" type of lsd, or 100 mics and up hits, this is where a ten strip would put you. You basically cant see anything but visuals, your mind as a whole is infinately connected with its self and your external environment. Amazing things happen on this dose no matter what if you use LSD as an entheogen. It would scare most people shitless because they were not ready for that dose. Some people will think they are dying. Many would end up dialing 911 if they were alone and could read the numbers on the phone.

1500 mics- Very few people have used this much lsd. It is VERY psychologically dangerous for some people to do this dose. You can no longer really see your own hand in front of your face. Your cognition and vision are both bathed in the same light. Some people forget to breath frequently, and id imagine alot of people would pass out. You will loose your ego, but you will meet many organizers of human cognition in this egoless place. They are much smarter than human beings. "they" *are self conscious neurology. They are the mathematicians behind consciousness and even the visuals themselves. Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satorienlightenment (and other such labels).

A dose 700 mics and above will show anyone some very profound things. Doses like 500 mics and above have changed many lives in both positive and negative ways.

This was my thought as well. With the availability of accurately dosed RC lysergamides which are almost identical in dose and effects to LSD-25 it wouldn't be too difficult to guesstimate the dose of your tabs if you've had enough experience with accurately dosed ones.

On drugsdata.org all of the Swiss tabs range anywhere from 150-300ug a tab. Its not too far fetched of an idea that people make strong LSD tabs, especially the closer you are to the source, and Switzerland has been one of the sources for many years now.
The ones from Austria are all in the 20-100ug range, most are around 50ug.
In the US 100ug has been the standard. This can vary depending on who laid it and how profit motivated they are. Almost all the tabs I've had in the last 5 years or so have been potent enough to pass for 100ug, comparing favorably with accurately dosed RC lysergamides. Some variance in potency can be attributed to how the LSD is stored, it does lose potency over time especially if kept in not ideal conditions.

I don't lend too much credence to dosages spouted off by dealers who know less than me about the subject. The tabs I have now were sold to me as "3x stronger than the white on white I had last, like 350ug bro!!!" I hear that, nod my head and say thank you.
Realistically these are 100ug tabs. Pretty popular tabs right now, gellies with gold fleck, coming from some Cali LSD family. Great tabs by all accounts but not 350ug.
Yes it’s absolutely true that there are plenty of tabs in circ 200-300 ug.

Last few years, many confirmed tests on Drugsdata.

One was nearly 400 ug once I believe, or well over 350.

So it would just be plain silly, naive, uninformed or ignorant to brashly say high dosed tabs are a rarity or myth- not aimed at anybody here.

It’s a fact they do.

On the reliability and in.....(lol, 9 + 180 + 145.5 + 3) of those tabs, taken in every dosage range, high to low, many times- effectively running controls as my own bodily intuition and gauging is highly refined by nature- foods, supplements, drugs, even specific infections.

But I never said, in addition, I have a unique visual memory network allowing me to reflect vividly back to any stored past memory, like all my psychedelic experiences.

From this prolonged wide range dosage experimenting- loads 250 ug’s, 300’s, 150’s, lots 200’s, 350, 450’s, 700, above that goes 1000 or way over.

But also, so so many incredible, complete, neonising mood lifting 25-35 ug doses. Full psychedellic experiences, monstro-macro dosing has never stopped those mini doses working.

Also, I acquired a love for exactly 50, or 52 ug. With edible cannabis. Many great 50 ug trips.

The point....50 ug, on reflection, I can tap into those moments so vividly, retrace the experience from different trips.

So, exactly as I knew from literature and intuition, 50 ug is like....a trip! Like those 90’s Red Dragons, about 50 ug like so many.

And others, my first ever REAL proper trip, at a rave, wow! From all my recent testing, I’m confident those Cyborgs were a good 250 to 300 ug definitely.

The Southparks of 2000 were lovely clean, happy time, visual, no body load.

Very easy going, fun, but good. I would take 2 at least, 4 or 5.

I reckon they were 75-80 ug.

Hoffman’s in 2005 about 105-110 ug I feel intuitively confident.

November 2011 I took a Bicycle day trip, moon, 25 square trips.

Sold as 250 ug. Wow. 24 hour godly full LSD trip. Incredible.

From all my experiences recently, I look back strongly confident it was the full 250 ug. It was everything the full, 24 hr 250 lab laid Dutch tabs I take now

Subsequent batches then, 300 next one and indeed they seemed a good step up.

Following batch insane, 350 ug supposedly. Looking back I believe it. I took 3 after a 4 week break, was beautifully swaying to music, unaware of name, place, anything for couple hours. Music incredible. It was more of a head swoon than a trusted 1000 ug drop recently (which was purely blissful, no edge, like so much serotonin and vibrant electricity) by a good 150 margin.

8 tabs later, a one off acute LSD panic attack, A&E visit down my road so close.

Got it together sarply though. Nother 7 tabs next day.

So I’ve honestly gauged so much this way on reflection and memory walk through.

And again....maybe it’s just me, but I love the science of exact or possible micrograms.

It’s not like an extra glass of wine, but a real change to the tone of the experience.

Confession, I forgot, Mum stressed me out when was happily loading stuff into the loft....still very high on 300 ug and weed, kava, I took 50 ug.

Even 50 ug, next day, still electricity acid in you, 50 ug can really bring new, more tranquil life to it.

Opened a new Kava today- heavy, hypnotic Fijian Kadavu. Wow seriously for anxiety and worry.