• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD - whole dose at once or..?

MindSeeker

Bluelighter
Hi everyone! So, this Saturday I'll be tripping, I've done it 10+ times so I am a bit experienced with this godsent substance but to be honest even though every trip I had was better than all previous ones, I always have a bit anxiety at the time of coming up. For my recent trips I take around 250-300 μg and what I do is I take 75-100 μg at first, the come up is very smooth and soon (half to 1 hour) I have a very elevated mood and all my anxiety disappears, and this is when I take the remaining 150-200 μg.

I once heard though that LSD works differently if you take the whole dose at once, that it makes the trip deeper, more introspective, while split doses give you nicer visuals and make the trip more "recreational".

I have no clue if there's any truth to it, I've never taken 200+ μg at once. Is there anybody here experienced with both - taking 200+ μg at once or in split doses - to tell me what the difference really is?

Thank you in advance!

I tested that idea once (with lower doses), considering I didn't need to solve world problems on the dancefloor. 😁

I hit the analytical frame of mind big time nevertheless, I doubt whether the spreading did much. I mean, the peak got flattened and the tail extended like what would happen with splitting any substance up.. but no, I doubt whether this creates a significant qualitative difference beyond what an amplified power of suggestion might have you believe.

#takeitallnow ;)

I doubt whether this creates a significant qualitative difference beyond what an amplified power of suggestion might have you believe.

#takeitallnow ;)

Thank you! I hope it is so. You know, some people jump in the cold ocean right away while it takes me 5 minutes to get in, I guess that's my style!:)
#speedkills ;)

Ha! I've seen speed kill yah.. not necessarily the user either.. ugly stuff.

Hurrying is certainly not the moral of the story. It's just that although I'm sure your strategy helps with the come-up anxiety, it's kind of a waste of acid (unless you're in it for the longitude), and there should be ways to get over it without spending tolerance, what it is essentially. And if your psychedelic tolerance isn't valuable then what is, right?

First of all: how I stopped worrying and learned to love rectal administration. This helps acid less than most other substances, but the benefits are both:
1) shorter come-up thus less time for anxiety plain and clear, and
2) less stomach load even with so light a substance still, thus less queasiness, thus fewer physical cues for unease

Second of all: go do something. If you have to focus on something, you don't care about your come-up because you largely don't notice it, cuz something else is being attended to. This includes meditation, like, even just doggedly paying attention to breath instead. Some project in nature is ideal.. your body shows medically measurable differences depending on whether it's in a conifer forest or other forest, almost nobody notices this but now this world opens up to you perceptually and the interconnection hits like love and whatever is being done to your entrails is one with the churning of the continents which - people don't realize - have danced over this globe like mad since earliest time, Antarctica used to be at the equator really not that long ago, all is dynamic so why shouldn't you.

Edit: I missed out on calling it "how I learned to stop worrying and love the boof", I shall forever hang my head in shame..

Last edited:
Take a whole dose at once at 250 ug and you will see the difference the anxiety will melt away and is common during any dosage come up. The peak will be alot stronger and deeper be prepared to enter another dimension for hours on end.

Your way will have a smoother come up but lower peak effects than taking it all at once. When you take it all at once, it will hit you harder. The peak will be stronger. You'll get more bang for your buck. But it might be uncomfortable for some. I would suggest you try taking 150-200 ug at once (I'm assuming you have hits that supposedly contain 75-100 ug each) to find out if you like it. It's down to personal preference in the end.

do it all at once and report, you are the both the apparatus and the method in this experiment, we are each different.

I once heard though that LSD works differently if you take the whole dose at once, that it makes the trip deeper, more introspective, while split doses give you nicer visuals and make the trip more "recreational".
You are right. Tolerance is crazy with LSD-25.

75-100 micrograms [at once] does not have such a radical mind change on the come up / transition. "very smooth" like You say.
When You are taking over 200+ μg, the come up is usually always is uncomfortable / anxiety provoking. Every time. Lol.

250-300 at once with no tolerance or not having worked Their way up is going to feel out of the ordinary and make Your mind spin, 100%.

I have no clue if there's any truth to it, I've never taken 200+ μg at once. Is there anybody here experienced with both - taking 200+ μg at once or in split doses - to tell me what the difference really is?

Thank you in advance!
If You have no tolerance to LSD [meaning have not taken ANY dose within over 2+ weeks] this will happen...
Like You say OP, "if you take the whole dose at once, that it makes the trip deeper, more introspective.
while split doses make the trip more "recreational."

Thank you all for advice, well, one thing convinces me, whatever the come up will be, it will be much shorter if I take it all at once. I'll think about it, and what I want to take is 315 μg (3x105 μg); my recent trips with smaller amounts felt "not enough" though I never took more than 150 μg at once... so perhaps I should reduce the amount . Anyway, if I get brave enough to take it at once, I'll post the report here :)

When You are taking over 200+ μg, the come up is usually always is uncomfortable / anxiety provoking. Every time. Lol.

You're not helping ;););)

250-300 at once with no tolerance or not having worked Their way up is going to feel out of the ordinary and make Your mind spin, 100%.

Well I did have a few months break but I did many trips, from 100 to 300 μg so I think I did work my way up and I was always functional when I had to. I always do my trips without sitters (my potential sitter is in the house, just asleep, I love starting my trips at 4-5 am), I think I don't need them with this dosing (I'm planning to go higher, then I'll have them).

THANKS!

300 ug all at once will have you in another universe. Take 250 ug at once and go dimension travelling cause 300 ug is still another step up. 250 ug is the legendary full on acid trip experince

300 ug all at once will have you in another universe. Take 250 ug at once and go dimension travelling cause 300 ug is still another step up. 250 ug is the legendary full on acid trip experince
If you could only tell for sure how much the blotters have... The ones I'll be using claim to have 105 μg but even though they come from a very reputable source, I take the reputation as the quality and purity of substance but I know that with blotters "105 μg" may equal 75 or 130... I trust my intuition will guide me right :cool:

Reactions: SKL
If you always took 1 of these blotters to start with, I would recommend you try 2 of them for your next try. Jumping from 1 to 3 is too fast IMO. I’m assuming they are all from the same batch, otherwise it’s difficult to make any recommendation.

If you always took 1 of these blotters to start with, I would recommend you try 2 of them for your next try. Jumping from 1 to 3 is too fast IMO. I’m assuming they are all from the same batch, otherwise it’s difficult to make any recommendation.
I took 3 before :p

If you could only tell for sure how much the blotters have... The ones I'll be using claim to have 105 μg but even though they come from a very reputable source, I take the reputation as the quality and purity of substance but I know that with blotters "105 μg" may equal 75 or 130... I trust my intuition will guide me right :cool:
i assume your taking *snip* if so 3 hits at once will be fine since they are a bit underdosed.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 hits of LSD now a days on White on White could get You to Level 4 easily.

Can You say 360 x 3? 1080.
but hes taking *snip* not WoW hits. They are constantly been tested at around 70 ug each.

Last edited by a moderator:
That still works out to 210 ug which is quite a good dose all things considered.