• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD where did it go

That is what I was saying here:

Exactly. I didn't say I had a shortage, I was essentially trying to get at the abundance of DOx's in many areas that outweigh the supply of LSD.

We're saying the same shit.
No, what you were saying was that Pickard produced 90% of the world's LSD, and that 1% of what's passed around as LSD now is a DOx/other compound that isn't LSD. :\ The fact that real LSD can't be had in certain areas, on the other hand, is perfectly reasonably and believable, similar phenomena have happened/are happening, such as MDxx being a mythological beast in the UK and the area filled with pipes instead, etc. whereas MDxx can be rather easily had on the US west coast where all the pokeballs and whatnot hang out.

Last edited:
out of the dozens of times i've done LSD only ran across a DOx three times, and only 1 or 2 other people I know who take LSD (which is a large number of people) only 2 others have had a DOx or described the telltale signs (3hr come on time, extreme duration) of a DOx, so I don't think its all that common, obviously more common in some places than others though.

It is very easy for me to get inexpensive but very good quality LSD. Almost all of it was from the same source, the one time I got it from a random person it was not LSD. Behind Caffeine, Nicotine, Ethanol, Nitrous Oxide, OTC medications and Cannabis, LSD is the easiest psychoactive for me to come by. Its actually easier for me to find good LSD than other chemicals being masqueraded as LSD. It really is just about who you know, the good shit is out there and there is plenty of it. You just need to befriend the right people. I don't get LSD from dealers, I get it from friends. Maybe the west cost does just kick ass but I really can't believe a number like '1% of acid is really LSD'. If you don't buy "acid" from sketchy people you won't get anything other than LSD.

Last edited:
I love to do a blind test between dox and lsd. It would be fun.

Acid now is the same as its always been.

Furthermore.. I am a member on ~10 boards with people from all over the world, showing results from having DOx's and not LSD. I will take a few hundred people's results of having DOx' or 5-MeO-AMT than one or two guys who have a good ring for suppliers.

You think I had great contacts at 16? I've never had a regular acid supplier in 20 years - still don't in fact - I just get what I can when it's around. And I've still never been stung with anything that wasn't acid. Don't know anyone else that has either. It obviously happens but it's nowhere near as common as you seem to think.

Approximately 1% of all the "Acid" on the market actually contains LSD, they rest is mainly DOx's and 5-MeO-AMT (not to mention people trying to fit 2C-x's on blotter, Bromo Dragonfly, LSA, and various other tryptamines).

what the fuck dude? you can't be serious, hahaha.this post actually makes me laugh, maybe its just the weed =D

Pickard Apperson supplied 90% of the world's supply of LSD... you're telling me when 90% of the world's supply goes away, a shortage does not occur? You're insane.

Approximately 1% of all the "Acid" on the market actually contains LSD, they rest is mainly DOx's and 5-MeO-AMT (not to mention people trying to fit 2C-x's on blotter, Bromo Dragonfly, LSA, and various other tryptamines).

Funny enough the people dealing it.. let's say "The Dead Family", I have seen so much shit they call LSD that is a DOx I could slap the shit out of the next one I see.

In perspective there is a shortage of LSD, in reality.. there may not be a shortage, just a higher ratio of DOx:LSD than in the past (making the appearance of a shortage).

Either way, you need to look a lot harder to find it. My recommendation, buy an Ehrlich's Modified Reagent test kit.

Let's do some math.

1KG = 1000 grams

The average hit on the street is 50µg's LSD.

so.. 1kg = 1,000,000,000µg's

Meaning Pickard-Apperson made 20,000,000 hits every five weeks, or 208,000,000 hits a year.

You do not think that was 90% of the LSD why?

How the fuck do you expect to be taken seriously when you are saying shit like "Approximately 1% of all the "Acid" on the market actually contains LSD, they rest is mainly DOx's and 5-MeO-AMT (not to mention people trying to fit 2C-x's on blotter, Bromo Dragonfly, LSA, and various other tryptamines)."

Sure a decent amount of blotters have DOx on them, but not 99% percent of the Acid on the market. 5-MeO-AMT is laughable as its effects are far from being pleasant as well as potentially deadily if taken at to high of a dose. Imagine someone selling a blotter with a couple mg of 5-meo-amt on it, think about how many deaths would show up from people dropping 10strips. Bromo dfly would also would be noticeable due to its vasoconstriction. LSA? thats a first, plausible I guess. Various other tryptamines, thats laughable.
:p

Yeah the 2000 bust in Kansas was key......if those numbers are correct they were making 10 million hits every 5 weeks

Last time I bought a sheet was 10 years ago and I paid 10x what I paid in the 90's

I think research chems like alad and nbrom have a part in this. Why risk manu when you can have china ship it legaly with simular effect, kids now have no idea what real acid or extacy is.. THEY WILL EAT ANYTHING TO GET HIGH. This is a big issue and its fucking the market. 'Molly' is 95% of the time not even ex and blotter (Which used to be a sure fire way of knowing your getting LSD, is now flooded with RC's that are legal or in the gray zone and mimic the high pretty well.

Man, LSD is everywhere. Along with shrooms it's still the most commonly used psychedelic.
You just need to know where to look.

blotter (Which used to be a sure fire way of knowing your getting LSD, is now flooded with RC's that are legal or in the gray zone and mimic the high pretty well.
I've never had that problem before and I've bought loads of different kinds of LSD blotter.

People often talk about NBOMes and DOxs being passed off as acid but unless you're selling to a bunch of ignorant teenagers I don't see how you'd be able to get away with this. The blotters are bigger, stiffer and very strong tasting. The effects are also a lot different.

AL-LAD is an LSD-analog, as is ALD-52. These are the only things I can think of that might feel the same as LSD, but it still seems unlikely given the rarity of these chemicals (they're not particularly cheap either). Even so, this wouldn't even be a concern. These analogs are just as safe as LSD and often reported to feel nicer. In rabbits, IV ALD-52 is actually significantly less toxic than IV LSD.

If one of the many 'LSD' blotters I have taken was in fact AL-LAD then I honestly can't tell the difference between it and genuine LSD.

Its EVERYWHERE. The only difference is that it not in the hands of those abusing psychedlics for recreation anymore. Its handled with EXTREME care by very very intelligent people and caring people reffered to as "Familys." I know everyone says its "dry" but pretty much white fluff or higher (needlepoint just recently) is always in circulation. You just have to know certain people.

LSD back in the day wasn't as profit/money making based as it is now and so many producers aren't sharing the love as much any more. Also in recent years (past 10-20 years or so) numerous LSD production facilities have been found and shut down, from memory a facility that produced a large percentage of the worlds acid was uncovered. This along with more uptight security measures and anti-drug stuff has ruined it for everyone.
Even decades ago in the 60s and 70s it was still all about making money, and making as much money as they could from making L.

You are correct that other drugs are more popular now, and more profitable and in demand.

LSD is around but it's not nearly as strong as it was when I first started taking it as a teenager in the late 60s and very early 70s. Plus you have lots of people selling research chemicals as LSD.

Its EVERYWHERE. The only difference is that it not in the hands of those abusing psychedlics for recreation anymore. Its handled with EXTREME care by very very intelligent people and caring people reffered to as "Familys." I know everyone says its "dry" but pretty much white fluff or higher (needlepoint just recently) is always in circulation. You just have to know certain people.

It's all the same drug. If you think you're getting other effects from different "types" of LSD then it's just the placebo effect. Or it's because everytime you take LSD you're going to have a new experience and this has to do with set/setting, your mindstate, and other factors. Dosage of the drug also is a factor; but if you've ever taken a high dose of LSD there's a point where dosage doesn't really matter, and even if you take more LSD it's not going to effect your experience of the drug.

I've taken all different "types" of LSD from all different colors of crystals and it's all just the same drug.

"Family" just consists of lot trash wooks who do nothing but follow the grateful dead around or now Furthur, and sell drugs. For them claiming that certain types of LSD are more potent because of the crystal has to do with getting other people to buy their LSD, instead of having the person who is hypothetically buying it go somewhere else and give them their money. It's always been about selling LSD, and making the most money from it, and not getting caught.

I remember LSD in 1970 was 25 cents a tab USD, but Orange Sunshine barrels was $2, Lunch money... only difference was the dosage amount
LSD is LSD