• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD where did it go

Here in the U.S. Midwest it's completely it's been completely dried up for years now. Over the years the prices jumped from $1 to $5 to $10 a hit. Then Poof all gone!

How is it possible to keep an eye on the entire midwest of the US? And how can you tell what (huge) part you are actually missing? Many people seem to assume that if they cannot get it it is not there...

^Yeah, most edm group people I know really know dick about psychedelics, especially the more obscure ones. Shit is dangerous. My two best friends think you can't roll on MDMA unless it's mixed with something like meth or amps or heroin, etc. Simple ignorance and naivety.

What do they think will happen if they take MDMA without "meth or amps or heroin"? Do they know that the latter is a completely different kind of drug? Why haven't you corrected them?

Right now there is lots of LSD where I am, good clean LSD. It's around, but if you don't know people who have the real thing it's easy to feel like it's not.

It's scarce if you're trying to find a person to sell it to you in your everyday life. A few clicks on the darkweb and there's enough LSD to stun a charging bull elephant. And half the price you'll ever get it on the street.
Are we talking RC's? Or real deal?

What do they think will happen if they take MDMA without "meth or amps or heroin"? Do they know that the latter is a completely different kind of drug? Why haven't you corrected them?
You'd be surprised how much "experience" will solidify people's beliefs. They've rolled plenty o' times. I've never rolled. Therefore, all the reading I've done over MDMA is null and void. See? I'm just glad they know where the real L is at. I can at least talk sense to them about that, since I've tripped more than they have.

I don't think I could stand to be friends with anyone so willfully ignorant.

It would really bother me if I hadn't known these two brothers since well before we all drugged. I'd honestly guess they get real MDMA most of the time and just assume it to be mixed tabs, because while the scene they're in back home is relatively ignorant, I've also gotten some damn good real L from it, and I've seen real DMT going through as well. Just have to tread carefully with them -_-

I don't think I could stand to be friends with anyone so willfully ignorant. We're all discussing LSD. The term only refers to a single drug.

Pardon me for wanting clarification. I'm unaware of anyplace on the internet where real LSD can be purchased online here in the U.S., so I wondered if he was talking about RC's, which are available online here in the U.S.

He's talking about the darknet, where anything (legal or not) can be purchased.

i don't get why so much NBOME gets purchased.
if it is supply & demand; stop demanding people :p
dealers sell what sells..if nobody buys nbome they won't stock it

of course there are the people who have no idea what they might be selling ( in which case they should be chewed out and never trusted)
or they knew what they are selling and are liars ( in which case they should get the shit knocked out of them)

progress is possible! DEMAND LSD!

It's because many dealers pass of NBOMes as LSD, most people don't take them on purpose. They think it's LSD. And it keeps happening because dealers can make a shit ton of money off it since NBOMes are many, many times cheaper than LSD. Yes it's true that people who misrepresent should be punished, but unfortunately most people buying drugs have no idea what's what and no idea how to test what they have. There are many, many people who probably have only had NBOMes but they think they had LSD and have never known otherwise.

LSD certainly exists though... lots of good LSD all around me right now, I have 4 people I can get it from currently.

In my area it's very scarce same for MDMA, it's to the point where I don't even look for them anymore and I'm for sure not consuming/buying LSD or MDMA unless It's been tested with reagents.

People get so offended when they offer me free doses and I turn em down, even though I'm just looking out for my own health/safety.

Also what iv noticed is a lot of the people selling LSD here hasn't even had real LSD so the 25i or what ever they really have they think it's the real deal just because who ever sold the stuff to them say it's LSD or if it makes you see patterens etc it's got to be LSD which is just stupid lol.

It's all about making meaningful friendships, that's how you find drugs in general. I've got connections back in my home town for a number of things I can't get where I live, simply because I've gotten to know many people over the years there and I know much fewer here.

Reading up on the differences between lsd and nbomes should shed a lot of light on that problem. The duration is probably the biggest giveaway, which aligns with the timeline of the effects from each.

Since when did nbomes become prevalent anyway? I've had access to lsd since the early 2000's, and I'm positive I've never ran into an nbome. Some of my friends are a lot smarter and more knowledgeable than I am, and even they say that they could tell if a tab is legit lsd or not. Well, if test kits and experience combined are considered reliable factors, which I think they are.

I also need a new test kit myself. I refuse to take something which I'm not 99% sure of what it is. A cautious approach is needed when venturing into this territory.

But I'm done with lsd particularly. I'm also not too keen on continuing illicit use (even occasionally) past this year anyway.

It's been a blast though. :)

Oh, and lsd isn't going anywhere as long as there is a demand for it. Stupid nbomes though. They remind me of dirty pills being passed off as mdma. If everyone is mindful and takes precautions, people should be able to snuff out nbomes eventually.

Unless of course, people actually like that crap. -_-

I read this article a lil while back, and it's worth a perusal. At the very least, is certainly well suited to the title of this thread:

http://io9.com/there-really-is-an-lsd-shortage-and-heres-why-1677123866

And, just to put my $0.02 worth in the pot, I mostly agree with everything the writer mentions. And yes, as many people have related, it is certainly available through certain channels--but supply is still (maybe increasingly?) quite, quite limited.

This seems particularly apparent to those of us who were taking lots of acid in the '90s. High quality blotter and gel tabs were literally everywhere, and available for next to nothing. Basically, even though small quantities can be still be found (and are perhaps even still being made) it's nowhere and nothing--and I mean nothing--compared to how it was 20 years ago. At least, that has been the case in various places across the Western U.S. that I'm personally familiar with tripping in and around.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the article, and it seems pretty well informed--from what little of the story I know, at any rate.

Hope y'all enjoy!

Last edited: