• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD where did it go

I've never done a proper test, but I feel after all my experiences with lsd and other psychs I can tell the difference in things.

Wrong. You can't, and this is dangerous. Buy reagent tests. If all you're testing are blotters, all you'll need is an ehrlich's to know if it's acid. Why gamble?

Dark web, huh...I've actually spoken to some friends on the subject, and I've heard about how the anonymity leaves the consumer having to trust what the seller gives out. Supposedly most sellers are reliable, but my friend claimed that there are bunk sellers too. He also mentioned that they will sometimes bs what their product contains, eg. supposed purity and having superior stuff. How does one trust this when you don't know who you're dealing with?

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules. I'm not condoning this and neither do I have any experience with it either. I never plan to because you know...Feds and stuff. My friend has also said that the dark web is actually used by the government and legitimate deeds by regular people. If that's true, how come I hear nothing but illegal/illicit stuff happening on there?

Anyway, I think getting it in person through friends, who have been in the game for a long time, are much more reliable. Not to mention free stuff all the time. Most of them have test kits and it's funny how they enjoy it ("hey, let me test your stuff").

As long as the people want acid, then it'll always be around. Dark web, house calls, quick meet at a kfc parking lot or whatever, it's everywhere apparently.

Well if you have 500 reviews saying the stuff he's selling on the darkweb is good then it's a good bet it is. How do you trust any drugs you get? Unless you know the guy making them you have no idea what's in them do you.

If you know someone who can get you everything you need at a reasonable price then you don't need the darkweb. For everyone else - it's a godsend.

Good point. I have no experience with it so you know better than I do. I wasn't aware of reviews being on there. If that's the case, then I'm sure scammers wouldn't last.

That's true, none of us know the actual chemists or anything. But definitely we don't get anything from someone we don't know or trust.

You know how it is; friends like to make boisterous claims and attract attention to what they say. I just listen and laugh. :)

In winter I be trying to cultivate some ET in my cellar...while munching on my liberty cap compote from last fall.. lol no
Winter is a bit late for shroom hunting or are you not located in UK/EU? I read it's best to look early when leaves fall end it gets moist outside, but fefore snow etc.. but couldn't be bothered last year to go trough fields here next to a busy highway (closest spot) while looking a bit.. lost..in the rain... =D

I'm not even a big fan of shrooms, they feel dirty in a way to me sometimes, but think it would be fun anyway to see if they are there. I am curious how 4-ACO-DMT compares, heard good things still need to check a sample I got a few months ago.

Last edited:
Well, Europe is also a strange place when it comes to acid. I live in Central Europe, and haven't had any trouble finding real LSD offline, but since _everything_ I ordered from DNM's turned out great, I only get it from there nowadays.
On the other hand, the tabs tested at Boom Festival in Portugal were nbome-s in something like 60% of the time.

I'm gonna have to check out this darknet......I've been weary, and I am not computer savvy
It's a little daunting and seems complicated at first, but once you know what you're doing it's hassle-free.

A little late but this is only partially true. Most NBOMe blotters I have seen were the same size as normal LSD blotters. There were even some with the classic "Bicycle Print" sold by a Vendor with otherwise very good reputation.
Regarding DOx blotters you are right because of the higher required dose. But in both cases the taste is no reliable factor as well as the effects since they vary so much with all psychedelics depending on set/setting /dose/individual experence or tolerance etc.

Today test kits are simply a must.
No... the taste is markedly different.
NBOMes numb your mouth, which really makes them stand out.
Both NBOMes and DOxs taste extremely bitter. Some LSD (even high quality stuff) does have a slight taste but it's totally different and nowhere near as strong.
I like to trip at least once a week on various psychs. I know my shit. Effects-wise these 3 drugs are markedly different.
I have tripped no end of times on acid... it always hits me within the first hour (usually within the first half an hour) and feels way different to every other psychedelic I've tried. It's the most stimulating, the cleanest feeling and it does things to me that the others just can't do.
DOM is more mellow and artificial feeling and takes 1-2 hours to kick in. It's like 2C-E but speedier and not as euphoric.
25I-NBOMe is the most anxiogenic, dysphoric, brain-frying psychedelic I've ever had. The visuals were cool but both times I had to get shitfaced on a plethora of other substances to get rid of the terrible body load and anxiety.

If you're experienced with blotters then tester kits aren't absolutely essential. Know your shit and don't buy from dickheads and you'll get real acid every time.

Well, Europe is also a strange place when it comes to acid. I live in Central Europe, and haven't had any trouble finding real LSD offline, but since _everything_ I ordered from DNM's turned out great, I only get it from there nowadays.
On the other hand, the tabs tested at Boom Festival in Portugal were nbome-s in something like 60% of the time.

ouch really :( ? i would hope the psy family knows their shit better. what a let down

it's still around but these days it's way more a case of knowing the right people. Although I'm aware it was a big issue, especially in the USA, I've personally never known anybody to pass of nbomes as acid, it's always been sold as what it is.

ouch really :( ? i would hope the psy family knows their shit better. what a let down
The family knows their shit and offer testing capabilities. :)
But the scene is way bigger and popular than it used to be 10 years ago. Nowadays dealers from outside the scene find these festivals hosting 30-40k people a great opportunity to sell nbome-s, since almost everyone there does acid at some point.

The family knows their shit and offer testing capabilities. :)
But the scene is way bigger and popular than it used to be 10 years ago. Nowadays dealers from outside the scene find these festivals hosting 30-40k people a great opportunity to sell nbome-s, since almost everyone there does acid at some point.

no doubt i feel ya. someone sells me paper that numbs my mouth as lsd and id beat the shit out of them.
selling bunk/shit psychedelics to well versed psychedelic kids at a psychedelic show is a bad idea ;)
nothing is sacred when money is to be made >.> atleast we know there are still good heads out there spreading real magic.
i bet there is more legit acid at noise poison festival over boom nowadays

I have been looking for it for over ten years and have found it twice. I'd say it's scarce. If I come across it again, I am buying LOTS!

I have been looking for it for over ten years and have found it twice. I'd say it's scarce. If I come across it again, I am buying LOTS!

It's scarce if you're trying to find a person to sell it to you in your everyday life. A few clicks on the darkweb and there's enough LSD to stun a charging bull elephant. And half the price you'll ever get it on the street.

kansas city missile silo bust killed the late 90's / early 2000's supply across the country majorly.Though in the recent years with the darkweb you can find some of the purest crystal out there, stocked up out the ass with some amazing liquid and its incredibly reasonable too. The darknetmarkets subreddit will give you an idea, just need to look.

Here in the U.S. Midwest it's completely it's been completely dried up for years now. Over the years the prices jumped from $1 to $5 to $10 a hit. Then Poof all gone!

I've been to some trance festivals in the last four years, and, not seeing everything there through pink MDMA glasses, I think this whole psy family thing is simply overrated. yes lots of good people go to these festivals, that's why I enjoy them (been to Boom, Ozora mainly), but also many frauds, idiots and superficial, shallow people. just because somebody has long hair and "hippy type" clothes doesn't make them a honest and nice person.

I once witnessed some guy and girl trying to sell DOB tabs to somebody who never heard about that stuff before, didn't tell him about dose or risks, yeah they said what it was, but other than that they told him nothing useful about the drug they were about to sell him. needless to say I had to talk him out of it by informing him about what he was about to buy.

another time I bought capsulses which were supposed to contain 20mg of 2C-B. this went down at the last day of the festival, so I took them home. there I opened them up to weigh the content. each capsule contained like 2mg of powder (my scale didn't even register the weight), so if it was an active dose, it would have been something else than 2C-B. never tested (nor ingested) the stuff though.

and don't get me started on all that LSD glorification and bullshit talk about clean acid, "impurites", etc,....

^Yeah, most edm group people I know really know dick about psychedelics, especially the more obscure ones. Shit is dangerous. My two best friends think you can't roll on MDMA unless it's mixed with something like meth or amps or heroin, etc. Simple ignorance and naivety.